Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

561 - 570 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria I only had one daughter whom I lost so I'm not really a gender expert. I'm hoping this one is a girl too so hopefully I'm not biased by what I saw. Im just gonna wait on confirmation, but my gut says girl.

Little Reese is adorable!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

I have been spotting off and on since Saturday. I am 4 weeks 3 days. It was pink for a few hrs Saturday and today it’s a brown/pink. I’ve had some off and on sharp pinching/pulling cramps all day too.

I just had betas done again but won’t get results until tomorrow.

Anyone know the sensitivity of the Clearblue digitals that read “pregnant” in the window? I took one today and it was positive so I’m assuming my levels have risen quite a bit since Thursday when they were 19

5 years ago

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Fingers crossed you were right Neomasie :)

Good luck for today smoseman.

I seem to be in the nice part of pregnancy right now :) everything seems good, my growth seems to be settling a little which is good as there's a long way to go still. We go on holiday in 6 days for 2 weeks so I'm looking forward to my husband taking care of me and the kids as it'll be very hot. I still have no idea what we are having people seem to be saying boy as you can't tell I'm pregnant from behind at all like with me son hehe xxxx

user submitted image

5 years ago

You look great Lakarmw!

5 years ago

Lakarmw you look amazing!!

I just got my beta results

Last Thursday I was 3w 3d and my progesterone was 18 and hcg 19 yesterday at 4w exactly it was progesterone 20 and hcg 172! My doubleing Time is under 30 hours currently!

5 years ago

@lakarmw you look adorable! Enjoy the much needed holiday.
@smoseman those are some great numbers and doubling time. Congrats!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. Love the baby bump. Enjoy the holiday.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks everyone I'm feeling good, so I'm hoping it lasts. Smoseman those numbers looks brilliant xxx

5 years ago

I'll be due 31st march going by LMP! :O first cycle with baby no.2
Took 6months for ds to catch so I'm a little shocked

5 years ago • Edited

No idea howw
many dpo ... think im due on tomorrow

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo