Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1271 - 1280 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Larkarmw! June is a lovely month. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!
You know, last week I got an idea, and it turned out really good. I went back to the very first of my posts on this group and copied into a word document every post I made through the whole 127pages, plus any post that had any information pertaining to my pregnancy. The idea is to capture all the experiences I had during the pregnancy so my daughter can someday read it. It was really cool reading everyone's journeys from a year ago to today. I feel like I bonded with all of you all over again.... I highly recommend the exercise if you have time to kill. :)

4 years ago

Congratulations Lakarmw! June 1 is awesome! I hope all of you ladies are doing ok. I am finally getting in the swing of 2 girls and our routine is finally in place. Had a Halloween party at school yesterday. Here are my Reese and Ruthie!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Ruthie is 3yrs old and Reese will be 11m on the 1st.

user submitted image

Thanks ladies. Now 9 weeks and it’s finally all settling in with me that we are having another baby :)
Kelliria your girls are beautiful & calvingirl what a lovely idea, I read all the post from early on too, to see how many symptoms this time around are similar to with Nancy, I didn’t get chance to read it all though. Just kind of on count down to my 12 week scan now, don’t have a date yet, but I’m sure it can’t be too far away now. I’m ready to tell the children (I’ve told Nancy all ready since she has no clue what I’m talking about) and then we need to put our house up for sale as we don’t really have enough room for us all here, but want to make sure all goes ok with the scan first before we do xxx

4 years ago

Kelliria, your girls are so cute - and look so much alike. It's so nice that you have sisters. I am the oldest of 5 sisters and I am still very close to most of them. I wish I could give phoebe a younger sister so she could have that relationship. And Lakarmw, Nancy will have a close relationship with her new sibling. I hope it's a girl so they'll be extra close. Hope everyone is doing well.
AFM I'm still taking this domperidone to keep my milk supply up. The side effect to it is that it messes with your periods - which freaks me out. There is actually a patent on it now to have it as a form of birth control, because it stops ovulation by increasing the prolactin in your body. I'm on day 61 of my current cycle and AF is not making any hints of an appearance. I've taken so many pregnancy tests just to be sure...but all bfns. It's like menopause or something. It's kinda nice. I hate to complain. But it's a source of anxiety, because I have no clue what my body is doing. It's very disconcerting.

4 years ago

calvingirl yes Nancy will have a very close relationship, her brother and sister who are 20months apart do. I am hoping for a boy, I’m not too fussed myself but my son was so upset when Nancy was born (he loves her now) as he really wanted a brother, so for him I hope boy. I think we will find out this time so if it is another girl he has a while to get used to the idea of another sister bless him.
And I can imagine how it’s a bit freaky having your cycles messed up so much, I’m sure they’ll return to normal once you stop taking it though. I guess you should just enjoy no periods lol xxxx

4 years ago

Calvingirl, I have so much domperidone! It is illegal here in the US but I ordered it online with both my girls. I have tubular breasts and my supply was so low. It was the only thing that helped. I had to quit before I finished the packages and have about 300 pills in bubble pop packages. It was my life saver!

Kelliria, totally - I'm in the US too and I ordered it online too after much research. Ridiculous that it's not available here. Completely safe. It's my life saver as well. If I miss a day, I notice the difference. Phoebe is still nursing a lot, and I still pump at work, so I still take it. Did you have a problem with your cycle on it? I'm on day 75 now.

4 years ago

Hey ladies it’d been awhile!! How is everyone! Well Elijah is 8 months old as of Christmas Day. He started saying dada and sits on his own. He is doing the army crawl now. PT is helping out a lot. He Loooves to eat!! Play with his feet and everything in his mouth! Have been having baby fever again!!! I think it’s bc my daughter is leaving back to college soon. So know I’m a house full of boys. I always want to spend time with my friends baby girl! Lol

Happy New Year!!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Aww happy new year beaut1ful38. Glad to hear all is going well. Gorgeous picture. All going good here too with Nancy. She’s almost 14 months, she’s very very clever and can say all sorts and knows exactly how to get her own way, she’s running around and climbing everything too We are currently waiting to move house into a bigger one ready for our new baby arriving, just want it all to hurry up before I get too big and uncomfortable. Here’s Nancy in her favourite place - the park

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo