Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

431 - 440 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Calvingirl. Love the belly picture. Sorry to hear about your test being invalid. I hope the next tests will be accurate enough and you get the gender. Have you tried Googling on belly shape and doing the nub test? After my encounter with the lady yesterday, I'm still Googling on gender even though I'm convinced it's a boy lol.

How is everyone else feeling today? Last night, I had pain on the left side near my belly button whenever I breathed and it had me in tears. I sure hope it was not Braxton Hicks as I remember the pain being greater than that. Today, pain is gone and still feeling him move around. Hard to believe that in a few months I will be holding him in my arms and all this will be so worth it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@calvingirl how frustrating that your NIPT came back invalid. I hope they can rush the new test results to some extent. Please try to keep positive thoughts that baby is fine. 10 weeks is a bit early, even though they say you can do the test from 9 weeks. I heard there's more accuracy from 12/13 weeks onwards. I hope these next 7 days move fast for you.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

hey ladies,
Got my first hcg at 105 at 14dpo and 48 hour repeat came back at 315 (yesterday 16DPO).
@ramenia I think we must be pretty close I think I’m due 19th feb based on calculators and what not. How are you feeling about everything ?

5 years ago

Rameina and mrsjr96, im so happy for you! It seems so long ago i got my bfp at 9dpo and was petrified. I still get nervous about it and im almost 15w. I cant wait to hear your all's and flamingogirls progression!
Calvingirl, im sorry to hear about the test. My dr said she could have gave me the test at 9w but waited til 11w cause she said it would be more accurate then. You are showing a lot for only being 11 wks! I thought i was but not like you. I was bigger with my 1st than second so far at this stage. I got the bloat for 3wks early on then my stomach flattened back out for awhile. Im still down a few lbs since i found out. 147 start to 142 at 14w6d. I started working again about the time i got my bfp so that probably helped with my weight. Keep us updated on everything!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I've been MIA for a long time , I know! I read back through every ones posts and it sounds like everyone is doing really well and moving along!!!

Congratulations to the newcomers!

For those that remember my background story, ( living in a cabin while trying to build a house which actually is still a tough going and still no foundation yet) I finally broke the baby news to my parents with a baby poem and a photo if the first sonogram and our family picture. Unfortunately, no one in my family is happy and no one has acknowledged by baby. ( Although finally after 2 weeks grandmother asked how I am feeling) but other than that, my parents, aunts, uncle , cousins etc have not even said anything or liked any of my fb posts about the baby. :(

On the other hand, my hubby's family, who I actually do not care for as much, are all happy for us. My stepson's mom is super happy for us and my church family have all been super supportive which is so nice especially when I told them the circumstances if our living situation.

On a happy note, I am 12 weeks and 3 days. My 3 oldest children came with me to my ultrasound appt and we got to see Baby and hear the heartbeat! Let me tell you 4D sonograms are the best thing ever! I loved that I could see my little baby's whole body in perfect form instead of just the outline. Heartbeat is a strong 158bpm! I so cannot wait till the next one in 6 weeks!

Hope everyone is doing well!

5 years ago

midnightrose3 so sorry to hear your family didn't take your fabulous news well :( can't be nice for you at all and the absolute last thing you need. Really pleased to hear you are progressing well though, and your ultrasound went well :) xxx

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! I hope all is well! I hadn’t felt baby move for about 12 hrs and it was freaking me out. I bought a Fetal Doppler and hubby and I found baby’s heartbeat! 153 bpm. Was so amazing to hear! I was so relieved. Got a bit emotional tbh

5 years ago

Glad your found baby ok tryingafteraloss :) dopplers are very reassuring.
How's everyone's weekend been mama's?
I seem to be getting bigger by the day and little one seems to get more and more active, my husband can even feel his/her kicks sometimes now too. I feel really well but at times very emotional, all seems to be going ok. Tomorrow I have my whooping cough vaccine, so not really looking forward to that one :( xx

5 years ago

Hi @Lakarmw weekend was good. Quiet and restful. I'm a literal loaf from friday night to sunday night, laying about as much as possible and getting as much rest as I can. I'm also feeling a lot more emotional these days. I cried saturday for the first time in a long time. I'm getting anxious as I get closer to the gestational week I lost my daughter, fearing a repeat with this baby. I've been trying to map out this pregnancy with milestones-1st was getting through the stitch surgery and 2nd is getting past 23 weeks. 3rd is getting to the 3rd trimester and 4th is obviously delivery. It feels like this trimester is creeping along and its really messing with my emotions. i'm miserable to live with and be around and I feel so bad for my husband. I'm considering getting back into counselling to deal with the anxiety.

I'm so glad to hear your little one is getting more and more active by the day. How fun! Feeling baby from the outside is the ultimate joy. It makes the whole experience so much more real and tangible! Good luck at your vaccine tomorrow.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi Neomasie, sounds like we are in the same boat emotion wise, I describe it as every emotion have is on steroids, so sad I'm crying, happy, I'm exactic, grumpy is very grumpy etc such a rollercoaster.
Sorry your feeling anxious again, it really is understandable with your history though, all you can do is relax as much as possible, counselling may not be a bad idea to help with anxiety, you don't want it taking over completely so you don't enjoy it at all.
I can all ready begin to feel myself worrying about my anomaly ultrasound I have 2 weeks on Friday.... I was feeling relaxed until someone I know a few weeks ahead, had a problem found with the babys kidneys, it's nothing too serious and treatable but it wasn't expected so it just brings into reality that they don't always go as planned so I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything looks good when I go for mine xx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo