Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1011 - 1020 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

It is baby heaven around here! Meet Teresa Marie Denise. Born dec 1 at 7:06pm. One hr after water broke she was here. 5 pushes. The dr almost didnt make it to the hospital. When they put me in the stirrups, her head was half out. Never felt a thing. Got up and walked right after.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@calvingirl oh wow your so close!!! I really hope she turns so you don't have to have a csection. Sorry she didn't do well on her NST, i know that can be stressful:( i thought the doc wasn't concerned about your numbers?

User image

5 years ago

@kelliria oh little Teresa is just perfect!!! She is gorgeous!!! You did a great job mama a huge Congratulations to you!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

Oh @Kelliria is gorgeous! Love the big kissy lips! So glad you feel great and the birth went well. Congratulations!

@Rooroo - thanks, yes it's so close. I'm so panicky every moment. Blood sugar isn't super bad, but it's going up on average about 10 pts every week. It's not making her huge or anything because I'm still measuring almost two weeks behind, but we're more worried about blood flow from the placenta. I hope she turns too, but at this point I just want her out and safe.

5 years ago

Kelliria and tryingafterloss!!!! Both are beautiful and precious. Love the names.

Calvingirl- looks like or next right? Wow time is flying by.

5 years ago

@calvingirl first I want to tell you that I was unaware of your history until I read your profile earlier and I had to take a few to digest. Im so very sorry about your little man Oscar and now it all makes perfect sense, I understand why you just want her out safe. I'm right there rooting for you, I can't imagine your anxiety. And I admire your strength and all that you have gone through to get where you are now. I hope I didn't upset you or over step a boundry by saying these things.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Kelliria congratulations Teresa is absolutely gorgeous! I hope all is going well.

Calvingirl you have got this! You can do this...not long to go until you have your gorgeous baby in your arms.

All these new babies arriving. How are the still pregnant mama's getting on? Hope you're all feeling ok :)

I am happy to be back in my prepregnancy clothes and feeling great...still leaking but hopefully not too much longer. Little Nancy is doing great she is a good little sleeper. Struggles with a little wind in the evenings but manageable so far. She is a hungry little girl and always eating. She didn't lose any weight by day 5...instead she had gained 4.5oz little fatty and some new born clothes are all ready too small I wish she wouldnt grow so fast...I'll end up broody again. And this is definitely the last one my husband will allow...he's adamant he is going for the snip lol xxx

5 years ago

Kelliria, congratulations girl - sounds like it was a dream birth, so lucky. Hope you and bub are doing well, beautiful picture x

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo - Not overstepping at all. Thank you for your kind words. Before Oscar, I was as crunchy as they come. Had a home birth with my first son, and planned a home birth with Oscar. That didn't work out so well, although the care I received was good - it was my placenta that failed me and him. He was born too small and didn't survive the labor. Thank you for understanding my polar opposite swing and need for monitoring. I just don't want that to happen again. I'm 4 yrs older now and 43. It's not like my placenta is gonna work better, you know? The tightrope that the doctors and I are walking is getting her big and strong enough to survive labor and not have any developmental problems, while not waiting too long to hamper her growth. I think the induction/c-section at 38 wks is probably my best compromise. She's been doing well so far. I go in today in 5 hrs for my last growth scan. A lot is riding on this so I'm very nervous and will feel much better after I get the results. Meanwhile, thinking positively, every pregnancy is different and a loss doesn't mean a loss of every baby. It's exceedingly rare, ladies. Plus, my little girl is 10x more active than Oscar was, and they say from what they can see, the placenta is much bigger this time too. The gestational diabetes is actually a good sign, as it's a healthy placenta that produces the hormones that throws your blood sugar out of whack. Thank you for rooting for me. I've had a tough week mentally and I expect the next two weeks I'm going to be holding my breath till she's in my arms. I can't wait to share the good news with all of you.

5 years ago

Congratulations Trying and Kelliria!! My birthday is December 1st so welcome to the club Teresa and Rylie!!

@Calvingirl - I hope your growth scan goes well today and baby girl flips!

AFM - I passed the glucose tolerance test, but my iron levels are lower then they like for pregnant women so going to start supplements this week. I'm going to try the liquid one, since my twin said it's less constipating then other kinds.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo