Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

I've not been on for a while, but what a great little group :) cam I join in? I'm currently 9 weeks and 5 days today. I had a ultrasound on Monday and we saw our little baba. We had a scan as I had some spotting and pain, baby was perfect, doing really well, but they told me I had a tiny hoematoma, limd of like a tiny bruise, which probably caused the spotting, they said it shouldn't effect baby at all, and id either spot a little more or it wiukd just dissolve, I'm still a little worried buy keeping my fingers crossed everything will be fine.
Congratulations to everyone else with their bfps. Enjoy xxx

5 years ago

Welcome @Lakarmw! Hopefully it will dissolve quicker for you and cause you no more stress!

@kelliria hope your DD feels better soon and you luck out by not catching the big! I’m praying your lack of symptoms means you’re one of the lucky ones! Please keep us posted on Friday’s scan! Xx

5 years ago

@Kellira - think happy thoughts mama! I'll be saying a prayer for you and your bean!

I feel like my symptoms are coming and going all through the day and night... the past 2 nights I slept like a baby, but the 2 nights before that I was up every 2-3 hours to pee... it's playing tricks with my mind/thoughts... but trying to stay relaxed, calm and as positive as possible!

The Chinese predictor says boy for me. I really would LOVE a girl, but I'd be happy with either - just praying I give birth to a healthy baby and we are both healthy!

5 years ago

@BB2018. My symptoms come and go too. The one that seems to be sticking around a lot is the sore boobs. I hated it with the first pregnancy and sure I am going to hate it with this pregnancy. I saw your comment on the other site and I am doing pretty good. My emotions seem to be on a roller coaster, I’m happy, sad and depressed all in a matter of a few minutes. I hope you get a girl but like you mentioned, you would be happy with either or and same with me, I would love a boy as I have a girl already and we aren’t having any more after this one. I’ve been feeling a little rough in the head and hope a head cold is not coming as it has been lingering for the past two days making my head feel wonky. When is your ultrasound and did you guys want to find the sex of the baby?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Nothing is scheduled yet except more bloodwork today - after today we will schedule u/s. The dr said she doesn't want me to have an ultrasound til my HCG is at least 6,000. It was 580 yesterday so it should be 6,000 by next week... I'm not too sure I'm going to stay with her... I'll see how I feel after I get my results tomorrow. My progesterone is 14.1 and I think that's a little low, esp because I've been using the cream 2x a day for 2 weeks - I felt it should be higher. I asked her to put me on supplements and she said no, not yet let's see what tomorrows blood shows... I just have a feeling I'm going to need to be on progesterone and I'd rather start it now than when it's too late... do you think I'm being neurotic?

Dragonfly - I'm sorry your emotions are all over the place - since I found out I'm pregnant, mine have been as well... sorry I'm not much help to soothe you, maybe try to find things to do that will calm you more? Take a walk, listen to soothing music like the beach or something? I need to find things myself so I'm just sharing my ideas ... I hope you don't feel like that much longer xoxo

5 years ago

@BB2018. I don't think you are being neurotic. You are protecting your unborn child. Most doctors don't like to put people are progesterone as like my first gyne said to me, you got pregnant the first time no problem so you don't need to take it. I went with someone else. I hope your numbers boost soon and you can get your ultrasound booked and can finally see your little bean. I will have to take a walk just to collect my thoughts. Hubby wasn't very nice yesterday and I let him know today. It made my self esteem drop emensily and makes me want to go back in my shell and I feel like a third wheel with him and my daughter. Some men just have no filter and think its all about them and I don't get it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not being over the top. I just feel it in my gut that I need to be put on progesterone. I hope I'm wrong and that my numbers from tonight go way up! You never know, right?!

I'm sorry hubs wasn't nice yesterday but I'm glad you voiced to him how he made you feel and I hope he's more sympathetic going forward. Being pregnant with all these emotions and thoughts in our heads daily is no easy feat! You can always vent to us at least :) My bf thinks I'm being dramatic about the progesterone and wanting to be put on supplements or suppositories... he just doesn't get where my anxiety comes from I guess... but he should cuz he went thru this with me just 4 months ago. Men can be insensitive with all this women stuff cuz they don't have that emotional connection with the baby til the baby is born... we have a connection from the time we see two lines or hear "your pregnant"

5 years ago

@BB2018. You are totally right; we have that connection since day 1 and you want to protect them from anything that might hurt them. Last night, my daughter slammed the corner of a heavy book right on my belly and my hubby says, don't worry, babies are tougher than you think. But it still makes me feel uneasy. What if she hit him/her in the head or something. I know they are snuggled in there nicely but its the what-ifs. You can still take the cream and if you want, you can always take a little more cream each day and sure there is no harm in it. Someone on here posted a link about progesterone cream and how much but I will have to look to see if I can find the link and you can go from there.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@BB2018. Here you go! http://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-progesterone-cream-pregnancy.html

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I would've felt the same way dragonfly! I don't think you overreacted by being upset about it. I'm sorry she did that and I hope she felt sorry about it after.

Thank you so much for the link!!! I'm going to read it right now!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo