Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1041 - 1050 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! Sorry it’s taken so long to update everyone! It’s been quite hectic but Rylie and I were released from the hospital on the Monday afternoon. We had some serious latch issues after her being bottle fed formula while I was in the ICU recovering from surgery. The first few days home were an emotional struggle but with the help of my amazing midwife/lactation consultant we are now exclusively breastfeeding and Rylie is almost back to her birth weight! AFM believe it or not I have lost almost 30lbs (13.5 kgs) since last Saturday and am actually almost 20 under my pre pregnancy start weight!! I guess the gestational diabetes diet was good for something! Lol. I’ve even been able to put my belly button ring back in! Lol. Here’s a few pics of my beautiful rainbow baby Ryle May!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Baby girl!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies! I’m new to this group! Currently 18dpo and missed period was Monday! Hubby is super excited, it’s his first, but my 3rd child. I haven’t been pregnant in 8 years!!! Kinda scary but exciting. Any advice?
My first drs appt isn’t until Jan 16th... it’s soooo far away!!!! I may test every week to make sure the line is still strong.
Attached is my last 3 tests.
How do i get a ticker that shows my pregnancy and not the TTC?

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@photomama and Reneesylvia congrats ladies!!! Happy to have join us:)
@photomama sending tons of your way. This bean isn't going anywhere!
@reneesylvia this is my first one in 10years so I know how you feel!!

@ trying... I have been so anxiously waiting to see your little girl and she was well worth the wait. She is just so beautiful!! You did a great job. I'm glad to hear things are going better now and I hope you have a swift recovery :)

User image

5 years ago

Tryingafterloss- she is beautiful!! Congratulations again!

Reneesylvia- Welcome to the group ...im with yiu as will...4th pregnancy but feels like my 1st bc ....15 year gap from my last one. Like starting ALL over!!

5 years ago

Thank you roo roo and beaut! It’s def exciting and scary! I had some side pain today, googled it and seems like it’s normal unless I start bleeding. So I’m good right now. Phew!
Can one of you two ladies help me figure out where to get the pregnancy ticker you guys have?

User image

5 years ago

Love the cute baby photos.
We'll I had sweep on Thursday... Much more comfortable this time and no bleeding...no cramping either tho... however!!!... I just lost my plug!!! What's people's experience of this though... I know u can pretty much loose it couple weeks before so I'm not holding much hope.
No contractions...but wee feelings like electric shock over right hip/side last nite... I'm hoping sweep has helped somewhat to move things along.. its first baby... So I know I might have a wait yet ????

5 years ago

Hi, all! It has been a minute since have wrote anything. It has been very busy these last 2 weeks. Reese is doing great and her big sister is very protective!
Skellynet, with my first i lost my plug about 5 days before she was born, this time, i lost a bit of my plug week before and a lot 3 days before. Bloody show within a day and a half both times. Ill have to get a piece of paper and go through the rest of the messages from everyone so i can respond and not forget anything!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria she's gorgeous... I'm sure u have Ur hands full! Tyvm for the info re plug and timing xx
I had my first experience of cramping/ contractions... Tonight. For about an hour.. then it disappeared.. I thought it might be the real deal.. but no.. very intense though.. awhh well.. I'm going in Thursday if all else fails ???? the wait is nearly over xx

5 years ago

@kelliria she is just so beautiful!! I'm so glad thinks are going well for you!

@skelly your up next!!! Hopefully it is soon so you don't have to suffer long.

@calvingirl hope all is going well for you!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo