Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1101 - 1110 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations BB2018! He is so precious! Seeing all these baby pictures reminds me that I am so close to holding mine. Thank for sharing everyone!

5 years ago • Edited

Flamingogirl-omg you are close to holding your baby!! Your next then I think i am unless I missed someone. (Sorry)

5 years ago

@rooroo917 & Calvingirl. Thank you! @calvingirl Phoebe is gorgeous!
@BB2018. What a handsome lil man you have there! Love that lil hat!!

AFM I’m adjusting to mom life now. Things are starting to feel much more settled now that breastfeeding is established and I can differentiate Rylie’s different cries for different things. I love seeing her lil personality developing and she’s starting to socially smile, which melts my heart! Everyday she does something new and I’m loving watching her grow. She’s gained 3lbs since I’ve brought her home so she’s healthy and happy.

@neomasie. Hope all is well with you!
@flamingogirl & beaut1ful38 you guys must be getting excited to see your lil ones soon!

@kelleria how are you and lil Reese doing?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Just love her to pieces

user submitted image

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss, she is precious! Im glad you are getting along good.
Im doing great. Reese is gaining a lot of weight. In 3 wks she gained 3 lbs. In 5 wks she has gained from 6lbs 12oz (the day we brought her home? to 11lbs (5wk checkup). That's the 34% to 80%. Also she has got 3in taller in those 5wks. She's a great baby and sleeps so much still. I'd say she's up maybe 3 hrs a day.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@rooroo so glad you’re feeling so good! I hope it persists till delivery day.
@BB2018 what a handsome guy. Congrats mama-better late then never haha.
@kelliria Reese is so so cute. And getting so nice and big. Nothing better than a chunky baby
@calvingirl what an alert little girl for just 4 weeks. She’s gorgeous, with those eyes!
@tryingafterloss nothing melts the heart than those first little smiles. What a pretty girl.
Girl moms-how obsessed are you with flowers and bows? I am embarrassingly obsessed and I never thought I would be, I’m such a tomboy that I was so against anything too girlie for my daughter. Now I can’t get enough.

Here’s our girl at 9 weeks. She’s officially sttn for 7-9 hours. We do a dreamfeed between 11-12amd it holds her over until at least 6 am. It’s a Godsend. Just praying it sticks

user submitted image

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

And I just have to say how happy and excited I am for all you expecting mamas. I know it seems like it’s taking forever and you can’t wait to hold your lo’s But enjoy the moment. Looking back, the anticipation was all part of the journey and process and I remember those feelings so fondly-now haha.
I can’t wait for you to hold your lo’s for the first time

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! Some of you might remember me... Sorry I've been MIA, but my little one is keeping me busy! :) My little rainbow baby boy is going to be 6 months old in less than 2 weeks!! The time flies!

But I have some news... I'm pregnant AGAIN! LOL My husband and I were "busy" haha. We adore our little one so much that we wanted to have another one. My doctor told me to wait at least 3 months postpartum so we did. But not much longer LOL. I just had the first doctor appointment today and the pregnancy was officially confirmed. I am relieved that I saw the heartbeat (all normal) and she had this small, handheld ultrasound device that I've never seen before and I could actually see a TINY baby. She said it's one baby (95% with 5% chance that there might be more than one - but I doubt it). So I'm 9 weeks 3 days pregnant today! I'm still not out of the woods, but I hope that all goes well this time.

Some of you might remember that I started my journey here after I had a miscarriage in March 2017. Since then I had a healthy boy and now I'm doing it all over again - all naturally. So for those who are trying: keep trying, stay positive and never lose hope! :) My little boy brought so much love and joy to our lives after the "storm".

My symptoms are TOTALLY different this time, but I guess all pregnancies are different. I don't have a preference about the gender - as long as it's a healthy and happy baby, I'll be the happiest mom. It'll be hard to have 2 so close, but also nice for their sake, I think. :) It'd be kind of cool to have a little girl for a change, but if it's a boy, it'd be fun, too cause I adore my little boy. But I have a feeling it might be a girl this time - will see if my intuition is correct... I'll be doing all genetic testing in a few weeks too (because I'm "advanced mom" ;)) so for now, I'm not sharing the news with anybody but you. The estimated due date is August 16, 2019 (according to the first date of the last period calculation), but it wasn't given yet officially (I'll have to wait until the full ultrasound).
Please keep your fingers crossed for me and my little bun in the oven!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Hope4rainbowbaby- OMG what great news to read this morning! so happy for you!!! I guess you are more fertile after a baby birth. That is so exciting!!

AFM: I am doing great. Baby boy is very active. DH finally got to feel him move. Tomorrow I have my ultrasound. I have been praying that all measurements and organs will be normal. We are excited and nervous at the same time. I will post pictures once I’m done.

How is everyone else??

5 years ago • Edited

@Hope4rainbowbaby - Congratulations!! That is so good to hear. Your little ones will be so close in age together they will be best friends! I can't wait to see your updates for this pregnancy and I hope that everything goes smoothly.

@Beautiful38 - Looking forward to your ultrasound pictures! I'm glad your DH got to feel your little man!

AFM - DH and I are trying to decide when we will start trying again for baby #2. He was a little upset to learn at our birthing class this weekend that we probably wont be able to have sex for 6 weeks after I give birth. We want our kids close together but since I'm 31, we can space them a bit apart. I'm thinking 22-24 months apart would be good but at the same time I'd be happy if we ended up with another baby in the summer of 2020... So then we'd start really trying again in September or October. Since it took 9 months to get pregnant this time we don't want to waste anytime for #2.

Thank you for sharing all the baby pictures everyone! I'm getting excited about labor and birth and finding out if we have a son or daughter. Everything is also getting physically harder at this point so I'm looking forward to a semi return to my regular body. 1 month to go! 4 weeks!! Crazy!!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo