Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

641 - 650 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@ilovebabies82 I was 10 DPO this pregnancy but 15 or 16 with my first.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Ilovebabies82 I was 9dpo this time for a very very faint positive, and cbd 10dpo ????. I didn't find out with my son until I was 5 weeks though

5 years ago

@ilovebabies82 - My other BFPs I got by 10dpo, but this pregnancy I got my first faint one at 7dpo - very early.

@neomasie - Ugh! Constipation is the worst! I've never really experienced it before this pregnancy as I have IBS and tend to go the other way in extremes. When I'm pregnant is the only time I'm regular, but this pregnancy is the first time. It's not too bad, but damn, I feel all bloated and uncomfortable for days till I can poop and then I'm sore for another day from the effort. I hope it eases up for you. Plus the hip pain sucks, doesn't it? I've cried coming home from work every day this week because sitting in my office chair all day just cripples me. I feel so helpless. Can't shop. Can't stand up to do laundry. I'm completely useless.

5 years ago

@neomasie. I’ve been suffering with the same hip/back pains since 16weeks! It’s awful isn’t it. I’ve been very fortunate not to get the constipation though. I’ve had every pregnancy symptom possible through each stage so far!! Lol. 26weeks in 3 days!

@ilovebabies82. I wasn’t actually keeping track for once the month we finally conceived, I actually thought I was having an annovulatory month as I didn’t even feel my normal ovulation pains! But the month before I had a chemical and tested positive on 9dpo. If I had to take a guess based on my first dating scan I would say I was 11-12dpo when I tested positive for this pregnancy.

5 years ago

Have you guys with constipation tried eating sultana bran or similar? that seems to keep me nice and regular..
Sorry to hear about those with the hip pain :( so far I seem to be avoiding these problems but I did suffer with my son so I do sympathise, it made it a very long pregnancy.
Just had my 28 week appointment with the midwife and everything is prefect baby measuring very average too, so still non the wiser as to what sex he/she is lol. My daughter I always measured small, and my son always big We are being kept guessing, heart rate 149bpm. Next appointment is 12th October when I'll be 34 weeks xxx

5 years ago • Edited

Here's my updated belly pic 28+3. I've had a look at the growth chart in the back that my midwife plotted for me, baby should currently be around 2lb9 and should I continue to grow at the same rate if I have baby at 40weeks, they guess he/she will be around 8lb5 perhaps not as average as I thought since my son was 8lb5.5 at 41weeks xx

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. Such a cute baby bump . When I had my ultrasound the tech told me that my boy is around 4 lbs and some oz. which I think is light at this stage but read that babies gain weight faster at the last stages of pregnancy.

Things have been going well for me. Last night I bought a double stroller and I just have to put it together and take it for a test drive to see if my daughter will actually sit in the front seat as it is not very wide. Little man gets the hiccups constantly and it just feels weird at times. Other than that, walking at times can be unbearable and painful since he's dropped pretty low.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@lakarmw any gut feel on what little ones gender is?

I think I found a solution to my constipation guys! A combination of intensive probiotics, magnesium citrate, green juice and lemon water! Let's just hope it doesn't open up the floodgates! I'm giving kinesiology tape a go for the hip and lower back pain. I'll give a review after a few days use.
27 weeks today and I'm just ready for csection day. I'm irrationally excited to se and hold my baby it's all I think about! D day is nov 20th at 38+3.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Lakarmw. I'm almost thinking that it could be a girl but it's hard to tell.

@Neomasie. I eat a lot of shreddies as it is high in fibre. However, I always seem to get acid reflux so I am not sure what that means. Let us know how the tape goes for the hip.

Last night I put the double stroller together and it was pretty easy. Hoping to take it for a test drive today as I have 90 days to return it. I officially have 8 more working days left and then I go on two weeks vacation and then start mat leave on Oct 1 and go back a year after that. I don't have the countdown clock going but I can't wait to meet my little man.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

How’s everyone’s weight gain?! I’m 26 weeks today and have literally gained only 6-7lbs (3-3.5kgs). I haven’t increased or decreased anything in my diet (diet could be a bit healthier). I eat pretty good majority of the time but I enjoy a little sweet cheat in the evenings. I’m getting bigger (all belly) and baby is very active but with my first daughter I had gained nearly 30lbs (14 kgs) by this point. My midwife didn’t say anything at my last appointment so I have to assume this is ok. I don’t want to gain too much but all the apps have been saying I should gain 1/2 - 1lbs a week and it’s just not happening.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo