Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1131 - 1140 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Shanta77! I saw that you had your first IUI recently. I hope it turns into a BFP for you! When will you start testing?

@RooRoo917 - I can't believe how close I am either but super excited for the beginning our family and parenthood. Have an appointment today and one next Wednesday as well. I still love to hear that heartbeat!

5 years ago

Hey Flamingo I start testing in 2 weeks.i had my IUI Tuesday

User image

5 years ago

Keep us updated Shanta! I'll be rooting for you!

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- any news in baby?? It’s almost time or are you having baby now?? LOL!

5 years ago

No baby yet! I'm full term though and have most things at home ready so if Baby comes I am more then ready at this point! My pelvic pain and pressure has increased a lot of the past few days so I'm hoping that's a sign that baby is getting lower in pelvis. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. Also feeling menstrual like cramps once a day or so, Midwife said last week that it was a sign that things are getting moving. I'm hoping baby arrives before my due date but not hanging any hopes on it!

5 years ago

How exciting!!! Are you dilated the last time she checked? Or hope so when you see her tomorrow! I can’t believe it’s almost time and a year of our TTC journey together.

5 years ago

@flamingo so close now!!! Wow I bet you are ready to go:) how are you feeling these days?

User image

5 years ago

@Rooroo917 - I am ready to do! Feeling slow, tired and getting anxious to meet baby!

5 years ago

@flamingo I'm anxious for you!! Please be sure to keep us posted!

User image

5 years ago

@flamingo 40 weeks have come and gone are you any closer to holding that little bundle yet??

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo