Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I'm new to this board.. jumping over from the December board. Just a little re - introduction.. me and dh both 28 ttc #1. Got pg our first month trying but ended in cp just shy of 5wks. The witch got me this time around so we are now CD3 in our 3rd month trying..

and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Looks like I am joining your group too! I am 35 years old and ttc #4. Only been trying for 2 months and now just starting to keep up with my cycle via charting. I am on day 30 of my cycle and had bfn today :( Sometimes my cycles vary drastically in length so not too sure when I ovulated since I didn't use OPK. I think I ovulated around april 8. I used Clomid to get pregnant with my first child who is now 7. Now, I am just waiting on AF so I can start trying again.

10 years ago

JayneB thanks for the information!
I've heard that IUI's are often successful after other attempts haven't been. My dentist was telling me that she and her husband tried for two years and they did an IUI and that's all it took. .. I guess we shall see next month.
is due on Friday.

Mmkohl sometimes it's hard not to stress. I feel like it's inevitable some months. Good Luck!

babydust85 sorry to hear about your cp. I hope it works out for you this cycle.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

@vettechgirl

My period was exactly one week late at the beginning of this year. I took 3 pregnancy tests a day for a week. :s

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I am hoping we might start to see some BFP's on here soon. I am DPO9 today and have been taking a relaxed approach just doing bbt's each day. AF is due Sunday, we only BD'd up to 2 days before O so I am not expecting anything this month and no symptoms that haven't felt before.

How is everyone else going? When are people going to test? I will only test if my temp stays up on Friday.

10 years ago

AF is due for me on Monday.

There's nothing much I can do until Monday, so I'm just trying to keep my mind occupied with other things.

@GemmaR - How does the temping work if you're pregnant? Does it stay up instead of dipping?

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Hi ladies im 12dpo today have been testing with IC from 9dpo they are 25miu/dl sensitive have posted on unsure test images, me and oh have been ttc naturally for 15months and ive never had a line on test now have 4 faints but am still unsure? Baby dust to all u ladies

10 years ago

CD24 for me today, and I'm still having some pulling in my left ovary. Just RELEASE already! It was Easter, and I need a little eggsplosion. Just one, preferably.

We were gone for the weekend so from Friday morning until Sunday night, I didn't think about it at all. No testing, no checking CP, nothing. I did have cramps in that ovary all weekend, but I'm fairly positive my O date is still yet to come. If it comes.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies in waiting :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Staffylover84 you are pregnant! Congratulations!

Best of luck to everybody else!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for your kind reply still unsure and in shock need to go tell my oh he does'nt have a clue yet, so scared its not a sticky bean dont want to get his hopes up needed clarification from other ttc'ers lol this is my first faint pos and also #1

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo