Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I am hoping that I implanted late :) I don't want to show her face :(

User Image

9 years ago

Hi folks! I thought I might hang out here while waiting to see if my next cycle begins on Friday. I tested (BFN) on Sunday morning, but I was only 9dpo at that point, so I'm taking that negative with a grain of salt until my period decides to show up. I'm not going to bother testing again until I'm late; I know I won't believe a negative until my period starts anyway, so there's no reason to waste a test. ;)

I haven't had any major symptoms to speak of, either of pregnancy or of PMS, which is a little strange-- usually by this point in my cycle I would be breaking out and often would be spotting a little, but my acne is actually better right now than it usually is even when my next cycle isn't almost due to start, and I haven't seen any spotting at all.

It's heartening to see the positives in this thread! Congrats to you, gals. :)

9 years ago

Evergreengal: when's your af due? I'm due on the 21st, but I told my best friend that I;d test with her on friday (16th). but if i get a negative im not going ot believe it until my period arrives.

Im beginning to wonder if hcg secreets into my urine at all? Im going for a blood test on the 21st if af doesn't show. My last pregnancy I never got a positive HPT but had a positive blood test.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

That is so weird that you would say that snow. my mother was the same way when she conceived me. she didn't show up on an HPT but on a blood test automatic positive.

User Image

9 years ago

Snow: it is due to begin on Friday the 16th. My cycles are usually 26 or 27 days long. I'll probably test on Saturday if it doesn't show up, but if I'm still not spotting or anything on Friday, I may just cave and test then.

9 years ago

Evergreen: that is exciting that your TWW is almost over!!! ;) here is my fingers crossed for a positive for you!

User Image

9 years ago

I just wanted to announce that I got my this morning! My DH doesn't want to waste money on the digital because the line is so clear! I'm on cloud 9! Having you all as my cheerleaders has been really amazing.

Thank you so much for your support! I hope this bean sticks! It's my first pregnancy. I've been wanting to be a mom my whole life!

9 years ago

LianneO. THATS AWESOME! CONGRATS! Oh there's so many bfps on this thread. I hope I'm the next one!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thanks snow white! Maybe this thread is lucky! Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

Yay!!!! Congrats LianneO!!!!! I am so happy for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo