Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies CD 1 today and trying to stay positive. Hope all is well with you all!

User Image

10 years ago

I'm CD7 now and waiting waiting.... Started temping again last month. Hoping for the best. Sticky vibes to the ladies

10 years ago

Cd 11 today. Tmi warning here..
Lots of cm creamy sticky but stretches a bit too. Lots of it. Very wet.
Getting a few pains when I wipe like pressure pains around my uterus(not uti pain)
Must be getting close to the big ov.
Feels too early to be ovulating but il take what I get I guess.
I don't temp or check I want to learn my bodies clues without making it too clinical.
How's everyone else feeling?

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Hi,
well I am just doing bbt's this month no opk's. my temperatures were very stable then dipped, rose, dipped and rose again and now are hovering a little higher, so I think I might have actually ovulated on Saturday. I did have ewcm late last week and over the weekend, so it was expected, but I was looking for a bigger temp spike afterwards. Anyway that now puts me at CD3. so I guess I will have a shorter cycle of around 26 days (which is actually a normal cycle for me) after my epic 33 day one last month (4 days longer than any previous cycle in my life).
That is all for me. What a way to reduce the whole TWW by not even realizing it had begun for the first few days.
This cycle was a bonus as DH was meant to be away, so generally not even thinking about it really. Just taking things as they come.

10 years ago

CD17 for me and so far I've had (-) OPKs. Fairly typical since my cycles have been longer, and I also ovulate later based upon last month's labs.

My sinuses are still draining, and my CP has been all over. CM has gone from sticky to yellowish/clear. I've had a few twinges in my ovary region the past few days, so I'm thinking my body is gearing up for the big show.

Just keeping positive :)

10 years ago • Post starter

I want to say hello. I'm on CD23 and I think 9dpo. I feel like I'm going to get my period soon (it's not due until Monday). Ove the weekend I had cramps and now I've had spotting the last two days nothing major and mostly brown in colour. I think it means I'm out this month.

I had nausea, gas, bloat, dizziness. Today I only have gas and bloat.

Part of me wants to test and part of me is scared to se a BFN.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! Just moved over from the Dec 2014 board.
Going to continue with OPKs this month and Balance Activ fertility gel this month, and also try BBT. More importantly, determined to stay calm!
Got appointment with doc tomorrow to discuss progesterone results and look at next steps.
to everyone this month!

10 years ago

Hi Girls! I'd love to join your group. Here's hoping for January babies all round. ð???
I'm on CD5 today, is nearly gone and its our 20th cycle ttc!! Starting to get a bit fed up now......
@Mmkohl, wanna be cycle buddies?
to everyone.

10 years ago

wishingwewere4: I've also had irregular cycles since coming off the BCP this past November, my cycles range from 26-31 days. I do temp and OPK, however my temps can sometimes be all over the place. With temping I thought I was O'v around CD22, but I tried my first OPK last cycle and found I had O'v CD18. Doc said to keep temping for data purposes, but to stick with OPKs in terms of timing . I'm attempting to check my CM this month and see how that goes.

I'm on CD13. Any cycle buddies out there? Wishing everyone the best of luck this cycle!

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I don't know what to think at the moment. So basically AF was only 24 hours and REALLY light. I literally only had AF for CD 1 at 10pm to CD2 at 6pm so I am still holding onto hope that maybe I just had a fluke period and I actually still may be pregnant. I will be testing on Easter and I will let you guys know what happens. If anybody has gone through this and still ended up pregnant please let me know! My BBS still hurt and I am still bloated. Still REALLY tired. so here i am crossing my fingers that i still have a chance. If not DH and I have a plan for this next cycle :)

Baby Dust to ALL!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo