Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hi She.76
This is our first cycle of actually trying properly and not being lazy. Last month we only had sex once so I don't think that really counted as trying much lol. Here's hoping!

10 years ago

@ otowns, once is all it takes!

I totally understand the lazy feeling, also sometimes when ttc it can mess with the fun & spontaneity!!

Anyone else try that little bit harder to 'avoid' a row around O time so that it doesn't get in the way of the bd'ing or is that just me....

10 years ago

Hi ladies CD 17 here. I hope we all get great news!! No symptoms at all over here. Don't know if that's good or bad. This is our 2nd month trying. ð???

10 years ago

@she.76 This is our 10 month ttc. I also try to avoid a row around the big O but I have started pmsing around that time so it is making it hard!

User Image

10 years ago

@ she.76 haha yeah just once but it didn't work that time!

We don't fight often. Normally it's just me being a really whiny pms'y bitch and he just either ignores it or talks to me like i'm a big baby till I start laughing lol.

We are always so tired that we have a hard time wanting to have sex. We both have very stressful jobs and it seems to suck the life out of us by the time we are both home together. We mostly want to lay there and not move lol
My husband keeps saying he wants to go away together- maybe we should. We need a week to just chill out alone in the middle of nowhere, no phones, no computers...

zzzzz I'm so tired and I have a wicked headache today, all my muscles are aching. I feel fluey. I have been awake since 3am so I think I need sleep.

How is everyone else feeling today? I wonder what all the time differences are where we live...right now it's 8:15pm where I am.

10 years ago

otowns - it's the same time for me.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

Same time for me too!

User Image

10 years ago

Almost 6pm here

10 years ago

Well, AF never showed, so I guess today was still 12DPO. My temp dropped below the cover line yesterday and stayed below today. There was a tiny bit of spotting, but it was only when I wiped. It wasn't even enough to need a liner. Maybe AF will come tomorrow. This has been a really weird cycle for me.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

@ hisladybug Did you do a test?
I just received those cheap pregnancy tests last week from online. I bought 18 for 15bucks!
it costs that for just one test here where I live.
I'm going to try not to do any for at least two weeks. I don't want to end up using them all this first month. HA!
I am only on cycle day 11
-_-

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo