Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 624 Replies | Last Page

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=54114

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Just posted another HPT test now that I'm officially late for AF. For some reason I was feeling like the line wasn't gonna show up. I see all this talk about chemical pregnancies and it makes me paranoid!

Can't wait to see the rest of you get your BFP! I'm rooting for you all!

User Image

9 years ago

I am so happy for you MMKohl!

Sorry for bringing up chemical pregnancies :( i feel bad.
I am nervous to test again. :/

Either way I am super happy for all the BFP that have happened recently.

Tons of Baby Dust and sticky vibes to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Guess what i Had today? A NOSEBLEED. I know, not really exciting news. Except that the last ime I had a nose bleed I was pregnant. so Im sure Im pregnant now. I want to test but its still too early. I think i'll test tomorrow if my bf brings home a FRER. and still if i get a BFN Ill assume its too early. I have to more to use when my period is due.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Well I know im not offiuialy out yet but pretty sure is on her way. Had yellow brown tinged cm 8dpo then none. And today its back a bit darker brown i think im 10 dpo and broke down tested today . Definitely feeling out right now. Congrats everyone else. Im stalking Feb baby board also

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

I'm 13 dpo today. I got 2 s the past two days. Today I think I got a faint pink line!!!! My Husband sees it too! I guess those people who commented yesterday on my "negative" HPT photo might owe me a big "I told you so!" They said they saw a line but I didn't see any!

Do you see the line? I'm thinking of taking a FRER in the evening when I get home after a 4 hour hold.

Hope this link works:
User Image

If not, the image is on my countdown page. Let me know what you think!

9 years ago

Lianne O i think you keep check marking the box that hides your user name so it just says MEMBER on your test and it doesnt post to your site either. so when you upload it only click the box for notifications :) good luck! I am anxious to see your test hun!

User Image

9 years ago

Mmkohl - great progression!!!

LianneO - can't find your test. You might have posted it anonymously so it'll only show as posted by a member.. fingers crossed for you!!!

AFM - 9dpo and caved in and took a test.. BFN as expected but I think I got it out of my system now and I'll be able to wait until AF (hopefully) doesn't show! Woke up with bbs feeling full today and having some dull cramps.. hopefully these are good signs!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Vettechgirl11- I wasn't referring to you. I was just talking about on this site in general. I never even knew what a chemical pregnancy was until I got on this site. Sometimes the more you know isn't always good for the soul! I'm always so nervous during these first couple months I drive my DH crazy worrying about every twinge and cramp. I guess it is just one more thing for me to worry about! I can't wait to see the next test you post...I bet that line is darker!

LianneO- what is the number of the picture you posted. We can find it by that too.

User Image

9 years ago

mmkohl: the line is non existence: i tested today and it was negative. im a little heart broken but i also know that its still early and i could implant late so it isnt over until the shows her face!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo