Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@Mmkohl CONGRATULATIONS Cycle Buddy!

@otowns Your posts always make me laugh!
When are you going to test again?

@Ameejo Sorry to hear might show but don't count yourself out just yet

10 years ago

I was "too wet" again! bf was unable to feel anything let alone stay in. so he couldn't ejaculate. i feel so let down.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Congrats MMKHOL!!!

AFM- I'm 12 dpo today and my temp took a major dip below my cover line today. I'm due for AF on Wed so I'm sure she is going to make her appearance soon. I'm still feeling twinges in my pelvic area so I have a small glimmer of hope. I guess I just have to wait to see what my temp does tomorrow.

10 years ago

She.76- not counting my self out just yet just do to the fact that it only happened once

User Image

10 years ago

I'm out. AF showed up today. Guess i have to go the February 2015 board now.

I thought this would be the month cause I never had sore bbs before. This month, they were really sore and tender. (TMI)

I'll just look forward to our beach outing this weekend.

<sigh>

Sticky baby dust to all of us. :)

10 years ago

@ she.76 glad I can make you smile!
I took a test this morning and it was negative. I want to use up all of these tests so I can move on with my life and I'm not buying any more!
My name is Laura and I'm a testaholic. UGH

I confessed to my husband last night that I did 16 tests in two weeks. Then I told him not to judge me. I told him I don't know how or why I did so many. I even told him about the time I peed on two at the exact same time just for the hec of it for no rhyme or reason...I was very distressed about it, but then I felt better after I told him. He just stared at me -he kind of looked like he was trying not to laugh, but also a little disturbed at the same time (or maybe I'm just being paranoid).
That's when I decided to use up the rest of my tests and not buy anymore. When I'm pregnant I'll know it. I get so sick when I'm pregnant I can't even get out of bed and I always just know before I do any test.

Then after that I guess I was so tired from my confession I fell asleep in my daughters bed at 7 and don't even remember doing it!

Well anywho-someone should make a feb board.

10 years ago

I didn't see a topic for it yet, so I made a thread for the February 2015 Babies :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=54114

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

I'm a late comer, but if at all possible, I would like to join. :)

I'm 28 years going on 29, DH is 29 years old. We're currently on our 2-3cycle (we decided we wanted a baby a bit late for the first one, I don't think we can really count it, can we?) approx. DPO 13 now.

So far all we've been doing is trying to BD every other day from the start of (TMI WARNING) my CM starting to enter the EW stage.

Crossing my fingers, but with my raging PMS (and it rages), I'm having a hard time telling the difference between it and being pregnant. The last two cycles, I was almost sure until AF came knocking and well... yeah, this month I'm trying to keep my head on straight and not get too worked up about it.

I have been keeping track of my "symptoms" so far, anyway, but nothing has really popped out.

Baby dust to all still trying and may the sticky force be with you. :)

10 years ago

Prinder-Welcome! I know how you feel, my PMS is so bad that I refer to it (in my own head, and with my closest friends, I would never say it to my hubby or he would run with it) as "shark week"...and I can feel the waters starting to churn...two days until AF and I can tell...so I think I saw someone said they made a February board, Thursday I will be heading over there! I wasn't going to "try" this month, but the more I think about it maybe i should get the ovulation test strips so that I know if i even AM ovulating...that way in June when I am ready to go full throttle again I will know what to expect and how to use the ovulation test kits properly? Thoughts anyone?!

10 years ago

@ Runnermama
I won't use ovulation tests cause I am so stressed right now and those would probably send me over the edge lol
On a serious note, they really sound complicated so I have never used them.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo