Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@otowns, did you get a bfp??!
Did you post a pic?

10 years ago

Mmkohl - I hear opks can detect hcg but I haven't tried myself. I read that lh and hcg are similar in make up minus like one component that only hcg has, so that's why opks can detect hcg but hpts can't detect lh. One of my friends was using opks for a month and never got a positive mid cycle but she started getting positives around the time her period was due and it turned out she was pregnant. I've been using opks for 3 cycles and I test until I get a negative after O, which seems to be the day after I first get a positive.

Snow - I think it depends on the type of opks you have. Most opks say to test in afternoon/evening but I've heard of one that say to test in the morning. I usually test early afternoon around 2pm then I start testing twice a day as my expected ovulation day approaches.

Otowns - could be from UTI.. or maybe implantation??!

Skelly - I jumped over from the Dec board too! GL this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

I think i might be ovulating tonight. Im getting pain in my left hip which is what i usually feel when I ovulate. (last time I was off bcp) My bf swore we'd bd tonight after his family go home.

I'm excited! If this is it I feel we'll have a really good chance of conceiving.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Babydust85- Ithank you for responding! I'm just nervous because it was a clear positive on the OPK and at that time I was 9 days from AF. Today I am 7 days til AF so I wasn't expecting such a dark line on it even if I am pregnant. I hope that is what it is and I'm not ovulating that late. I guess time will tell.

O- sorry you are having all that unexplained pain. I hope it all works out positively for you!

Good luck to all the newbies that have joined the board,

User Image

10 years ago

@ she.76 yes I did the test it was neg

@ mmkhol thanks

@ babydust85 hmmmm maybe. Never even thought of that....

You guys are all awesome!
I'm glad I have these boards to come to

I wish I could wave a magic wand and we would all be pregnant.

10 years ago

otowns - you're so sweet. maybe you're having implantation pain?

snow - and have fun!

everyone that moved over to the board - welcome!

sending to all of you ladies!

AFM - 5 DPO and waiting

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

So thinking i might be out for the month. Had some red tinged CM this afternoon, only had it once but usually the first sign the witch is on her way. Here's hopping it was implantation or just a little ting of something. Still trying to keep up the hope though!

User Image

10 years ago

So, I still feel the ovulation pain. bf and I bd'd. But we used lube thats not preseed. How badly does that hurt my chances. going to try bding again tomorrow without it.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Snow- it depends on the lube. Some lube has spermicide in it which definitely won't help. Hopefully you didn't use one that contains that!

User Image

10 years ago

I posted my OPK s in the gallery if you want to take a look and let me know what you think!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo