Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Well your symptoms sounds promising clararoft! Good luck and baby dust!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks Vettechgirl11's, it's just really hard to stay positive :(

I used those internet dip strip tests and the seller says they're early detection strips, that's why I'm sort of convinced that it's the final say on this (I checked around 12-13 DPO) though my cycles last from 30-35 days usually so, as i said earlier, AF due three days from now.

Anyway, it ain't over til the witch shows her face, right?

10 years ago

RIGHT! also you may have implanted later than you thought :) did you use OPKS this cycle?

User Image

10 years ago

fungus: very true. No one needs artificial sweeteners. It made me feel so sick and addicted. I haven't had it in almost a week. Im doing really well without it, I think.

I was also on a decongestant for this cold. Which is pretty much over, i Just get congested when trying to sleep. But It became a problem. I NEEDED it to sleep. I was addicted to it. But it dries up cervical mucus so I had to get off of it. Its been a week without it. I feel so much better.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

@fungus Congratulations!

@otowns Booo, sorry to hear the witch might arrive
Really hope THIS is your month

10 years ago

arggggghhhh. I used an ovulation test. But I dont think I peed on it enough. The reference line didnt show up. what a waste. Those things are expensive.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Awwwww I'm sorry snow white! :/ I know how that is.

User Image

10 years ago

_snowwhite_
Amazon has wonfo test strips for around $20 and you get 60 ovulation and 20 pregnancy strips. The reviews on CTP on these strips are pretty good. I use them and would recommend them. I haven't gotten a bfp yet but they seem to work for O.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

10 years ago

Hi ladies.. sorry I've been MIA the past few days..

Fungus - congrats!!! Sending u lots of sticky vibes!

Snowwhite - sorry about your bad batch of opk.. I buy the Wondfo strips from amazon.. I got a 50 pack of lh and 20 hcg strips for like $21.99. The lh worked the first time we used them but ended in CP.. and the hcg showed very faint positive at 11 DPO

Vettech - looks like we may be cycle buddies! I'm cd 14 of 28.. due to O tomorrow!

AFM, been bd'ing the past 3 days.. gonna try to continue our streak for another day or two.. dh and I work opposite schedules but we're both staying focused!

Lots of and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Baby dust! Eeeek that's exciting! Keep in touch! I have been feeling some cramping and haven't tested today yet but I'm hoping for my O test to be positive or close to positive. Baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo