Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Firsttime - thanks for checking in on us and updating us with your news! I'm so excited for you!

Prinder - just wanted to say you are so awesome at replying to everyone! You're words are so positive and encouraging! Thank you!

AFM, 5 DPO and going absolutely crazy!! I'm literally dragging through each day reaching for the next until I can test. I did so good last cycle (first cycle after my chemical) and didn't test at all and af showed up on time and saved me some tests lol and I told myself after my chemical that I'd wait til af is clearly late before testing again.. but you all know it's so hard! I've been so tired, having mild lower back pain and I was super irritable today but I'm actually usually a very patient person. Still too early to tell.. so thankful for you ladies to talk to during all this TTC!

and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

@Vettechgirl there is still time yet - I didn't notice the increase in CM until just a few days ago and my bloating seems to come and go by the day. There are a million plausible excuses that could explain the lack of symptoms (to say the least that every woman is different and every pregnancy is different on top of it). Try not to get discouraged. Be strong! You can do this!

@babydust I have to admit it, I saw someone else replying to everyone on (I think) another board and thought it was such an awesome idea that I unabashedly stole it and started to do it myself. All that aside, I can see you're trying your hardest to keep your wits about you and not get swept away by the million-and-one symptoms that could just as easily be psychologically induced - you're a better woman than me if you can achieve that feat! As you have said, it's still early days, so don't let yourself get bogged down too much by what-ifs, if you can. !

10 years ago

@Prinder We always read up on things before we try them. Especially me. So hope the pills will help hubby n in turn help us conceive. Had a weird long cycle last cycle...so just wanna see if this one will be back to normal. Thanks for the support! !!

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Ladies! A lil assistance please....those temping (this might be a stupid question but please bare with me): How do you measure your temperature? Mouth, armpits or the buttocks?

*waiting for my BBT thermometer*

10 years ago

@LadySG I found this article which answers your question: http://www.babycenter.com/chart-basal-body-temperature-and-cervical-mucus

10 years ago

Thanks Prinder. Article helped me understand a lil more.

10 years ago

LianneO- it is awesome you are eating better. It can be hard at first but once you get past the first week you will feel so much better. If you have any questions or need recipe ideas let me know. It sounds like you are off to a great start!

User Image

10 years ago

@LadySG Awesome! I'm glad that it helped; hopefully if those in the know will be able to fill in any minor details that the article may have missed. and !

10 years ago

Thanks Prinder for the encouragement! You're right also just looking at it implantation hasn't even occurred yet so of course I wouldn't have symptoms. I just have to wait and be patient till Mother's Day :)

User Image

10 years ago

@Vettechgirl Nothing helps quite like healthy perspective, eh? It is never over until sings. You'll be testing pretty early, so try not to let it get to you if you get a negative - for all you know, because it is so soon, it may be a false one. I'll be rooting for you the whole way, okay?

You can never get too much and !

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo