Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies. My boobs have started aching. Which means my progesterone is nice and high. So I hope that means I won't get AF in 4 days.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

I'm so confused snow!!!! I'm gonna do a 4 hour hold and take a frer and see what happens...

User Image

9 years ago

Crossing my fingers for you snow!

User Image

9 years ago

I see a line on yours, Vettech! I really hope it is sticky for you. :)

9 years ago

Thank you evergreen!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Vettechgirl: Yeah. Good idea. FRERs are apparently the best. GOOD LUCK! remember to show us!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

vettechgirl11 i see a 2nd line what the hell is going on there looking forward to seeing your next test

welcome to all the newcomers

to all still waiting to test for January babies im still here but also keeping up with the February broad just in-case

User Image

9 years ago

Vettech - I see it!

Sorry I've been mia for a few days.. got busy with work and what not..

Welcome to our new comers and congrats to the recent bfps!!

I'm 13 dpo today.. gonna try to hold out and test on monday if af doesn't show tomorrow. I tested 12 dpo with my wondfo strips and got a bfn but i looked online and some ladies on the twoweekwait site had issues with the lot number i have as well. Bbs been feeling full and a little sore and I've been waking up with nausea. Only time will tell.. I'll keep you all updated!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Ok ladies I'll be testing everyday until Monday and then I will be getting a dr involved because I am majorly confused

User Image

9 years ago

I see it too Vettedhgirl11!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo