Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Vettech you could try taking your bbt the next few days. If still above about 97.7 that could indicate you still have high progesterone

10 years ago

Oooooo! Good idea! That's what I'll do! Thank you!

User Image

10 years ago

@Vettech, we hear lots of stories of people giving birth not knowing they were pregnant and they always say they got 'periods' the whole 9 months! If hadn't appeared what cd would you be?

10 years ago

Today would be 13 DPO :)

User Image

10 years ago

CD 33 :)

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everyone just checking in CD7 and the is almost gone (so ready for it)! Have a very busy weekend so ready for it to be done and one last thing on my mind.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Thought I would jump over to this board. I o'd so late this cycle that if I get pregnant my EDD would be Jan. 4th. I honestly didn't think I was going to o this cycle at all. I started dieting about 3 weeks ago and made some drastic changes in my eating habits. It really threw my cycle off, but I have lost 9lbs so far. This is only my 4th cycle off BC, and it has been the longest cycle so far. I blame the diet and exercise. Lol.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

Mrsbogie - I'm cd12 today, not temping but have been checking my cm also this month, no change there for the last few days. No idea when I ovulate so I am hoping checking will help this month and Dh are bding every other day so far which I aim to keep up!
Praying this will be our month, though I promised myself and Dh that I will be more relaxed about it all. So hard not to get your hopes up every month.

Any other ladies out there on or around cd12?

to all ladies ttc this month

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Jumping over from the December 2014 board. I'm on CD4. This cycles AF was unusually light so I was hoping it was just heavy spotting. But with a temp drop and BFN i'm ready to admit it was just an off AF. lol If this is our cycle then my EDD would be Jan 19th. My bday is Jan 21 so I couldn't think of a better birthday present than a little one in my arms!

10 years ago

@Ameejo, welcome, I'm cd6/7 we could be cycle buddies?
@Vettech, could it be worth doing a test? I don't mean to give you false hope but........I dunno, af for 1 day?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo