Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 624 Replies | Last Page

!!!!

That is so cool firsttimemommy! I can't wait till it's my turn! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thats lovely firsttimemommy.
I know i will have to wait till i'm 12wk till i get a scan.
Hopefully soon we will see some more BFPs on here.
Only one bean, i think you're bean will be glad they aren't haveing to share their room and gets to stretch out. ;).

10 years ago

6 days left before i can see if i have a BFP! i cant wait!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Prinder- hope you you get your BFP and don't have to move over to the Feb board. I'm the same way my new EDD is Feb 12th so right around V-day too, and its the day before one of my nieces B-day 5before the other lol (kinda y i'm hoping for a March baby). One good thing about this month is everything is right on a 28 schedule. to everyone still waiting!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

As much as I know I might be off this board (since DH and myself weren't really trying to conceive this cycle). I just bought my BBT Thermometer, those "affordable" ovulation test strips and pregnancy test strips. So excited!!!! And hubby is on some sperm booster pills. So I am hoping by next cycle something good happens and we catch our lil bean!

All the best of luck for those awaiting to test!

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

@vettech me too! I'm 8 dpo. Are you going to test on Mother's day? I think I am. It will be my first time testing ever! Not getting my hopes up since it's still early. That would be an amazing surprise, though!

10 years ago

Lianne: yes ma'am! I was planning on testing on Mother's Day

User Image

10 years ago

Sidenote: You all have been BUSY while I was asleep. It's telling me that the post is too long so bear with me; this will be a two-part series...

@Runnermama That is so cool that you're continuing to run. Contrary to what some might say, it is safe to keep doing it throughout your pregnancy so long as it is to maintain rather than to break new goals. I'm so pleased that you're a living example of that! In the UK Gardening seems to be the biggest pastime. Today is sunny, through for the past few days it's been rainy as all get out, so with it will probably be the outdoor recreational types. Admittedly that is not me; I'm the laziest thing invented next to the bed-slug. As for Schrodinger's baby, it's like Schrodinger's Cat (a cat in a box is both alive and dead at the same time until you open the box), only in the case of the baby, the baby exists/doesn't-exist until you take the pregnancy test.

@Vettechgirl We all know how that feels. If it helps, sometimes it is a lack of symptoms that can be the biggest sign more than anything else. Are you experiencing any PMS-like symptoms? Looks like you, LianneO and I will all be testing on the same day!

@LianneO Oh dear heart you're likely right about your feelings regarding the dream - I've had dreams like that before, they're very traumatising. Most couples have a 20% chance of conceiving, if that helps make you feel better. The likelihood of getting pregnant, so long as nothing is wrong, does statistically get better after each cycle, so don't loose heart yet. It is understandable that you're at your wits end over it. It's good that you're looking to improve your health; they do say that women hoping to have a child should already act as though they are already pregnant - are you taking prenatal vitamins yet?

Since the three of us will be testing on Mother's day, extra for all of us!

@Snow yeah, that website is a load of crock, a woman can ovulate at any time in her cycle after her period. Some women O very early, others much later - as you've said, you're living proof of that. Given that an egg is only good for some 24 hours after O, if you ovulate early and it is fertilised, there is absolutely no reason why it could not result in a pregnancy. You don't ovulate unless your body is ready, flat out. No one really knows who anyone is on the internet - they may say that they are doctors, but they really do seem like they need to go back to medical school.

@kirbcat Welcome! The TWW is absolute murder; no one likes it at all. About the only thing worse is . to you! It's early days, but I hope you get that .

10 years ago

Part two:

@Fungus There have been some successes this month, so it hasn't been a complete wash (gotta find that silver lining). I know what you mean about wanting a very clear indication - I think this is why we get so addicted to testing; so we have something that physically shows our progress. I donno, but it makes it seem more real.

@MrsBogie I think we're all guilty of that pleasure. Gosh, I know that feeling well - yesterday was like that every time I went to the bathroom. Like you are probably doing now, I was neurotically checking the TP with every swipe (tmi?). For me at least, yesterday came and went with so maybe there's some hope? I'm with you on the need to just know part - the waiting in the dark about it all is so dumb; you'd think we would have come up with better solutions to this by now. I'll keep my for you!

@Firsttimemommy Thanks for stopping in and keeping tabs on us. Keeps us out of trouble. OMG, that's wonderful! ! I'm so happy for you!

@Ameejo Thanks. I hope you get your wish, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

@LadySG Score! you're all set now; have you had a chance to read any of the instructions yet? I know I'm one of those people who has to read everything before I do it. to you and !

As for me: the day I expected was yesterday and while that does not mean that there isn't a chance that it won't come today, I'm slightly more optimistic... and apparently chronically hungry, omg, I am not even joking. Every other hour or so my stomach whines to me about the lack of food in it. A good sign? Someone please slap me so I can come back to reality!

10 years ago

Prinder: you are so right. Just hoping that we all get BFP this Mother's Day. :)
Honestly the only thing I can think of is bloating and mood swings... Nothing else

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo