Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 624 Replies | Last Page

We're all around the same cycle! I'll probably be testing all next week.

@mrsbogie, that's a lot of symptoms! You're def not crazy! I'm really cruising my fingers for you. Hopefully we'll have great HPT pictures to share soon!

Good luck to you also, @kiki! And everyone testing tomorrow!

10 years ago

Kiki - Gotta love "they". LOL GL if you decide to test tom!

Lianne - You are awesome! I don't know what I would do without you this cycle. Keep thinking positively and I'm really pulling for both of us over the next few days

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

speaking of totally random symptoms. The burn in my mouth isn't healing as quickly as it should. I asked a doctor about it. I don't have an infection, and if I do, the amoxicillan I'm on will kill it. but its just not healing. My gums are all sore and inflamed. Coincidence?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Well since I have no self control lol I made my husband go buy a test and its negative. I am definitely out because it is 16dpo and it should be positive by now. Oh well! Nighty night folks. Happy Mothers day to you all tomorrow!

10 years ago

Morning all! It's 6.30am on Sunday here in the UK and had the worst cramps ever wake me up. DH has brought me up a hot water bottle and a cup of tea in bed. Bless!

Prinder, I think I've just tried to chill out really. Was going to temp and do opks this month and didn't, just relied on timing really. We had a bad year last year - 3 close family members diagnosed with cancer (all given the all clear now!), my father in law was in a serious car accident and then he got knocked over early this year! The doc said it's no wonder I haven't conceived due to stress. We've both been tested to make sure ov is happening and things are swimming, so having that reassurance has chilled me out. We've also been decorating at home so had my mind on other things. It's been useful to track symptoms though as I'm learning that I have early pregnancy symptoms every month before AF ... so I try not to symptom spot now! It's all what ifs.

I've felt like AF was on its way since Thu. Had a day out with mam and her friend y'day and felt ill all day - burning up to the point of wanting to pass out, going to the loo constantly, cramps. Had brown spotting last night which has turned to light pink this morning. And the pain of these cramps suggests AF will be here today! Don't normally start a period like this but I'm almost 41 and they do seem to be getting worse the older I get.

We also bit the bullet and got some literature on adoption. My DH is 45 and as we don't have any children we are starting to look at alternatives. It breaks my heart, but want a little one in our lives and soon. Doctor said it's typical for couples to conceive once they start going through another process ...!

Apologies for war and peace!

9 years ago

@Kiki Yeah, I feel like I have to check all the time as well. It's insane, isn't it? The cramping for me comes and goes daily, if you don't have that I'd be happy for you!

@kirbcat Thank you! It's still early days for you, so I'll be sticking around to see how everyone does. and

@MrsBogie I worry that high-functioning sociopath me is what keeps everyone else sane. But you're welcome all the same, I'm glad to be of help. My other symptoms are basically every-other-day showing up. (TMI WARNING) Like one day I'll be bloated and gassy, the next I won't but I'll have lightheadedness and dizzy spells if I stand up too quickly. My very sensitive nibs have been my only other constant companion, again punctuated by every-other-day with this intense hotness in the rest of my breast tissue and DH swears they are the biggest he's ever seen them. Freak ache has always been something I've had with PMS, but that normally happens early on and starts to settle down before starts... not so much these past few days. Then there is the fact where I've basically become a vacuum cleaner - needing to suck down some food every hour or two or I feel like my stomach might just try to EAT ITSELF. Oh and cramps: twinges, stabbing pains - thankfully not every day - all day long in my uterus paired with the feeling like I simply cannot stretch my leg, hip and back muscles enough to get them to stop whining at me like two tired five-year olds. My ears have been aching, my nose is stuffy and I keep feeling like I need to turn my head and cough. Oh and my body temp changes dramatically throughout the day - can be OMG BURNING UP to WTF FREEZING. So yeah... I'm perfectly normal.

I know how you feel with the checking for other symptoms - I just don't know if there is anything else there or if I'm just somehow making it up! Hang in there, huh! You'll make it!

@LianneO Thank you! And ditto for you, as well! and

@snow That is so weird. If it helps, my acne doesn't seem to want to go away, either (TMI), I think I get them emptied out, but there always seems to be at least 3 more heads in there, keeping the whole thing enflamed. Maybe it's similar? I donno.

@otowns Awww, that sucks. Maybe you'll get the Valentine's baby? Hang in there, it's a war of attrition, you'll win eventually.

@jfh I didn't realise you were in the UK too! That's awesome! It is so hard not to symptom spot - I can't stop myself; the only thing that has kept me down to earth before I missed my period was telling myself that it was just as likely normal PMS as it was pregnancy, just trying to work the reverse psychology a bit there. If it helps, I went through a lot of what you had when you went out. I could just not get comfortable, and I was so sure was on her way. I've known couples who have looked at Adoption; in fact, DH and I already considered that we would do that (so many children without families as is, it just made sense) ourselves. I have one friend who was adopted and her mother told her once "when children are born into a family, they are loved just because; we love you because we know you for who you are." I found that just so touching, even now I mist up over it. Your doctor does have a point, though; sometimes it is the stress of trying that stops nature from doing what it does best.

9 years ago

Hey girls. I had some cramping yesterday in my right side. Felt a bit like ovulation. But you cant ovulate twice in one cycle so I guess maybe it's implantation pain. I had a bit of blood this morning too. So my fingers are totally crossed

BABY DUST EVERYONE

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

11 dpo today and took my very first hpt. BFN. But it's okay! It's still early for me. Not expecting AF until Thursday or Friday. Gotta not get sad yet.
It's tough being the only non mother female in my family today. Hopefully next year I'll get to celebrate this holiday.
Anyone else feeling the same?
Good luck to you all!

9 years ago

@Prinder- I hope I can celebrate soon too!!
Nothing much different for me today.... aching in my back, on and off mild cramping...!

Hows everyone else feeling?

@LiannO- I feel the exact same way... everyone is out celebrating and especially on Facebook... trying to be happy for them. REALLY trying for you

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

@snow for you! and may be on your side. I want to see you with a soon!

@LianneO Your turn will come soon, I'm sure of it. Keep your spirits up that, if not this cycle, but the next and you get the Valentine's day baby! !

@Kiki Thanks so much! You all have been such great support, I'm so glad that I started chatting with everyone here. Hmmm, sounds promising, your symptoms - I had some of that as well before I found out. and !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo