Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 624 Replies | Last Page

MMKOHL!!!! I knew it! I am so happy for you!!!! I can't wait till I get my BFP!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Lol you are too funny otowns! I'm sitting on my bed grinning ear to ear. Trying to figure out a cute way to tell my hubby. Can't stop looking at the test to make sure the line is still there. I guess the OPK tests can be good indicators if you are iffy and don't want to waste a HPT.

Now the wait to make sure AF doesn't show up, but gonna be excited while I can!

You gals are the bomb and have made this tww the best one I've ever had. Hears to sticky baby dust for everybody!

Ahhhhhhh......I can't believe it!

User Image

10 years ago

Gah this TWW is gonna be rough lol. I need some distractions lol

User Image

10 years ago

OMG tell him on MOTHERS DAY
If you can wait that long! yeah I guess its too hard to wait. OH OH I know! ok. Make him a cake for supper I mean not for super for desert for after supper and write on it something about having a baby. hahahah im so cheesy. I get too excited and then I get all cheesy. haha.

10 years ago

I would buy him a Father's Day card :)

User Image

10 years ago

vettechgirl yeah you could do that!

Or you know what would be funny? If you casually said something like..."I can't wait till mothers day. Especially since I know that by this time next year our baby will be 3 month old."
All casual like -while your doing something and then see if he notices what you said LOL

10 years ago

OMG that's adorable otowns. When I do get my BFP I am
Going to make a plate that says "congrats you're a daddy" and make spaghetti with prego lol so he has to finish his food to find out the message.

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you everybody!

I forgot to mention my symptoms.

All the same as normal except for a bout of nausea one day , but I thought that was because I took a prenatal without eating first. And yesterday my right boob was killing me. It felt like I was having a heart attack but on the wrong side of the body! Then this morning I wasn't constipated per say...but had to use more effort than normal to go #2! Other then that I feel great!

So happy you all told me to poas today!

User Image

10 years ago

Did you ever have weird cramps that you weren't use to? Do you have af cramps?

10 years ago

I made a mug that says "I love my daddy..." On the out side and our sons name and had him scribble on it. He is 16 months. And on the inside it says "and my baby brother or sister!" I'm bakeing it right now in the oven. Some people say it doesn't really work and stay on but I figure as long as my hubby can read it one time it should be good!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo