Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Time to take a pregnancy test :) good luck mmkohl!

User Image

10 years ago

I agree w/ vettech.

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies I am 2 DPO today and I am
Praying to God that my DH and I have caught my egg. Also I am not going to symptom spot this time. Just gonna relax and sporadically check up with you guys :) after this cycle DH and I have decided to go to the doctor. My DH will be having his SA on Friday to see if he contains the population of china... Either way I know Gods timing is perfect and in about 18 weeks we are moving from Washington to California so we will try again once we are down there. Keep us in your prayers! Thank you!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for checking the test out. I was hoping it means a bfp will show but I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm nervous to take and HPT because I only have one and was gonna test on Sunday. But thinking about it Mother's Day would be kind of a bummer if I find out I'm not on that day. AF is still 6 days away so I think I'm gonna try to wait a few more days...if I can. I still have one more OPK I can take so I might take that first and if it is positive I'll take the HPT and post it!

Vettech- hopefully it is your month! Maybe it would get you out of some lifting in the move!

User Image

10 years ago

Lol! Right mmkohl! I haven't been pregnant since June 2011..... And that ended badly so hoping and praying this is it. Won't test until 9 days from now.

User Image

10 years ago

So, my bf and I bd'd today. without lube. and this time I got so wet he kept slipping out and we couldnt finish. EPO is really working but too well.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

My god!
I had 16 tests and now I only have 3 left. I think I have a serious issue. This can't be normal.

10 years ago

I caved in and took a HPT. Just posted an image for you all!

User Image

10 years ago

OMG MMKHOL SHUT UP!!!

Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! im so excited and jealous and ecstatic at the same time! lolol

How do you feel? What is going through your head? what are your symptoms right now! SPEECH!

10 years ago

Mmkohl- holy shit!!! Ahhhh!!! So exciting!!! Yes, fill us in on all the deets please!!! ��

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo