Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Otowns; don't worry you will cross that bridge when you get there :) everything will be ok!

User Image

10 years ago

True! :D

Live only for today! This will be my mantra from now on lol

10 years ago

Otown thats bad lucky,sorry to hear that and everyone else who not having thing turn out as they hoped they would.

10 years ago

fungus & hopefulmomma2b - wow i'm glad i don't have a horrid allergy to gluten like that! all it does is GI side effects to me. the most notable is upper abdomen what i think is gas pains. i've never vomited. but i can get diarrhea. my sister will get bad stomach pains. i saw the pictures from my endoscopy and you can actually see chunks of my duodenum gone from the stupid gluten!! there's a theory that GMO's are related to the increase in gluten sensitivities, very interesting. living with celiac is a pain, but i'm so glad it doesn't make me itch and swell up and also have to avoid starches!! once i avoided gluten my thyroid magically went into remission and i magically started cycling also. coincidence? i think not.

otowns - sorry about the UTI, booooo. i don't see why you'd have to stop having sex though?? i could see that for a yeast infection, but i don't think you'd have to stop when it's just a UTI?

AFM 5w4d, haven't slept really for 2 weeks. got up during the night to pee the first time last night. now starting to feel a little nauseous, but as long as i keep eating small meals i seem to be ok thus far.

baby dust to those testing!!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

I pray that this is my month I'm currently 5/6 dpo and I'm trying very hard not to test I'm trying to keep busy.
I was spotting on 4/9 flow started the next day. So I may have ovulated on the 23/24

10 years ago

Mornin! My nose is running like a faucet today lol
How are you all doing?
Silly me did a test this morning and it was negative of course! It's ten days (apparently) before my period haha.
I am on Macrobid for my UTI and my nipples are sooooo sore and swollen and I don't know if its normal with those meds. The only time that has ever happened to me is when I am pregnant. It is my first symptom before nausea or anything else. That's why I took the test.

Does anyone have experience with Macrobid and the side effects? Have a good day everyone!

10 years ago

Wassup Ladies?

Looks like lots of good signs for BFBs!

Otown: I haven't experience any side effects like that from UTI antibiotics. They should not hurt your chances of conceiving. I agree with the other ladies about your work though! Us ambitious, planner types can always say that there will be a better time for a baby later, but you definitely don't want to keep pushing it off if your body is saying go for it! You will figure everything else out. Good luck girl!

All: I have an OPK question for you gals that BBT chart and use OPKs.

Question- The past 2 months I used an OPK, I got a positive on CD 13, soreness on CD14, and period CD 28. This seems to be my norm. THIS month, I got a positive on CD 10, negative on 11, and another positive on 12. No soreness, tested in the afternoon, CM was good for like a week (I was taking mucinex), I don't temp. Which day did I likely O on? I"m thinking (hoping) 12 or 13? We BD on CD 12...

Extended story: I went to my OBGYN on CD 7 and she said that I had a small cyst. Wasn't concerned, and even said that I'd probably be ovulating soon. I was like "crazy lady!", but would't you know I got that positive on CD 10! o_O

10 years ago

I used ovulation strips and i would get a from what you say with the cd 10 and 12 i would say you ovulsted on cd 12 cause i got result just like you'res this month. I ovulated 2days early last month whe i would have normaly ovulated on cd 14 it happened on cd 12 so i worked out i would ovulate on cd 13 this month . I got a faint poss which was my first surge on cd 11 nothing the next day on cd 12 and a fat possative ovulation on the early morning (4am)of cd 13 as soon as i saw i was ovulating we got dancing and it seems to have worked this time we also did a dance on the surge day.
Hope it helps you work out for the next cycles and get the timing right. I worked out i don't have 24hr eggs so the timing was everything for us. 10dpo had a very faint line,12dpo was a faint but clear pink line I'm now 14dpo today. Good luck
Oh i also got the second day ovulation line oncd 14 but i alway do and that day mean its over for me and i clearly ovulat on the day before that one. The line is also different. It looks more like the pre o surge lines.

10 years ago

Thanks Fungus.

I got the Clear Blue digital OPK in Feb, but DH decided that it sucked to schedule BD time in our already tight schedules. BUT, I had like 40 of them! So, I used them this month since my Dr. said that at my appt. Glad I did! It is not the one with the blink smiley thing, it's the fool proof one, but still got confused Lol - Smiley, No Smiley, Smiley.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Fungus - Thanks for the tip with the bread! Its one of the hardest things for me to get used to. I'll definitly try it out! And my DH sounds just like yours! I'm sure when I get a BFP he won't let himself believe it until the blood test. lol Hope that line keeps getting darker for you!!

Firsttimemommy - I am fully convinced GMOs are related to gluten issues and I'm sure as more research is done they will be linked to other problems.
How have you been feeling?

AFM - 7 DPO today. I got a full 8 hrs sleep last night and I'm still exhausted! I'm getting teary eyed at almost any sweet story or pic on the internet. lol Also tons of creamy cm (sorry tmi). Other than that nothing.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo