Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Runnermomma: the test that has the comparison. the top is the OPK and the bottom is the HCG test. its VERY faint but I also think this is REALLY early. im only 9 dpo. How are you doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Kiki: I dont have anymore tests, I have to wait until they come in the mail lol. I know how you feel. Whatever happens happens. I love that way of thinking. I hope that your egg stays down lol.

User Image

9 years ago

thanks so do i hahahah. I almost wish i didnt have such access to tests. ITd be a good way of- forced self control? Hahah. Im an Er nurse so theres boxes available always. Pretending they arent there today!
Keep on smiling!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

KIKI: i caved and bought a FRER and its SUPER faint. SO i know its way too early. but its there. i just need to wait for the HCG to build up :)

User Image

9 years ago

Vettech, that's awesome! Very good sign that it is showing up so soon!

9 years ago

Thank you runnermama! im just praying that this one sticks and stays! i have one angel baby but that was almost 3 years ago in june.

User Image

9 years ago

vtechgirl: oh my. faint lines are always a good sign!! my fingers are crossed for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Snow White!

All of you guys are so supportive and I want to thank you!

Here is to everyone getting their BFP!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Vettech! Sticky vibes to you.

I'm hopping to the February board............! arrived yesterday. Big time. :(

9 years ago

@Mmkohl they could schedule all of us in the same delivery room and rotate through, we're so close.

@Vettechgirl That's awesome! We're bump-sisters, too now! It's only going to get better after this!

@snow Just a few more days and you'll know for sure. Hang in there; we're all pulling for you!

@Kiki You and snow are really close to each other in days - what do you think of buddying up? I think it would be great extra support for both of you. Of course, the rest of us are right here for you, too.

@jfh Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. Oh well, maybe you'll be the one to get the Valentine's Day baby!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo