Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 624 Replies | Last Page

That's ok :) no false hope given, I'm just letting time take affect and I will
Be testing on Sunday. So either way I'll let you know

User Image

10 years ago

Im officially here Af got me today.. I was hoping this was our month but I guess not...af was 7 days late which was weird DH was getting excited about possibly this being our month but I guess I was just late...I am feeling as though maybe I am not suppose to try for another one and maybe I am just meant to have my 2 beautiful DD it has been a rough year for me since my miscarriage last year in May..I feel like maybe it's not meant to be for us to have more babies I think we should have tried earlier when we were younger i am (37) and dh is (47) our oldest DD will be turning 17 on April 30 and our youngest DD will be 12 in October and we have been trying for another one since our miscarriage but nothing has happened...sorry if I bored anyone with my story I guess I just feel bummed that af came after been 7 days late

DD..4/30/1997 DD..10/25/2002 Our little angel miscarriage 5/6/13 at 10 weeks

10 years ago

Thanks for starting a new board!! I'll join in! I am 4dpo and have been ttc for 4 months since being off BC -- I have low pregesterone levels -- last count was 5.3...and 8.4 before that and I was on Femara so no luck there -- I am now on my first round of Clomid -- I have really sore boobies -- other than that no real side effects outside of the hot flashes while on the med -- I am taking a Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C and I hoping that helps to increase my PG levels - We are praying hard that my level goes up above 10+ this go round but if not..on to 100mg of Clomid and hope that does the trick...so FX'd!!! And BABY DUST TO ALLLLL --- Don't give up!!

10 years ago

wishingwewere4, I hear BDing every other day is a great way to go if you can keep it up! Have fun and AFM, I thought I would Ov around CD18, but I'm at CD15 and the OPK is still reading Low. My temps are all over the place, wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I have a cold? Going to just keep BDing and hope for the best! This is cycle 4 TTC for us - DH and I are just trying to keep things relaxed this month.

Lots of ladies! May this be a lucky board for all of us this cycle.

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Well I am here now :s
Started my period on wed and it wasn't supposed to start till sat. Was pretty annoying to say the least. I am going to have sex as much as I possibly can this whole cycle and to hell with trying to figure out when I'm ovulating. It's just too much guessing and its never right anyway!
Hopefully we can all have January babies and live happily ever after lol

10 years ago

Hey ladies, I am on cycle day 8 and guess who just realized they are supposed to ovulate on DH's bday! this girl! Hehehehe perfect timing :) here's to the week ahead! Baby dust to everyone!

10 years ago

Vtechgirl - fingers crossed you get your Bfp tomorrow!

Tfor#3 - please don't give up hope, it will happen, we just have to have faith and bucket loads of patience! Don't worry about having a moan either, we all do it. I find it reassuring to know that I'm not alone and it's lovely when ladies on here who have been trying for ages get their BFP's. I'm 39 and Dh is 45 so also feeling that age is against us but it does happen and it will.

Otowns - it takes sperm 24 - 36 hours to replenish and become healthy so it's better to bd every other day. Well that's what we're trying this month, so will let you know! Good luck.

Hisladybug - congratulations on the weight loss and you're probably not wrong to blame it on the diet though. Just when we think we're getting to know our bodies, mother nature puts the boot in! Argh!

Cd14 for me today, on cd12 I had watery brown cm when I wiped which changed to watery pink on cd13. No sign of anything this morning and since been told that it may be ovulation bleeding, which I hadn't even heard of before let alone experienced. Anyway as we have been bding every other day I'm hoping that we have a good chance this month.

to all you lovely ladies

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! Looks like I'm jumping onto this board...haven't gotten AF yet (was supposed to have happened on Wednesday). Got a BFN at the GP today. He told me to wait it out for a week and then we'll test again. I'm currently on Eltroxin 0.05mg and he thinks it might be the reason my periods are late....

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Thank you wishing! I'll update you all as soon as possible!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hay Ladies, I'm on CD22 & 6DPO today. I have been really busy this week so the time has just flew past, fingers crossed the rest of my TWW goes as quick! I have a 13 day LP so expecting AF next Saturday. I intend to test on Wednesday at 10DPO, since I'm starting night shifts & would rather know either way to be prepared! My chart appears a little strange this TWW as my temp spiked massively this AM to 98.8, that's almost as much of a rise I saw on 1DPO! I've done a little reading on triphasic charts, but maybe I'm just getting a little over excited?! Only time will tell... Good luck to everyone waiting to O'v or currently in the TWW! <3

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo