Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Positive I would say! Congrats! How do you feel? Any symptoms?

10 years ago

Congrats fungus!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats, fungus!

Well, it looks like I'm jumping over to the February thread (there isn't one yet, right?). AF just showed up. :(

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Yeah really constipated. Did you see the post on what to try if constipated cause it works.
Prune juice but i have to wait till i' m home cause i'm stinking the place out right now haha. Yep thanks they are positive af is meant tomorrow but till a clear no show We are still not really believing it.
The boobs have been doing s number on me as well which I've never had this early. Stabbing twinging, sore nipples hot breast i actually can feel the surges cause my breast are getting these not painful but uncomfortable shooting feeling going throught them every now and then. The last couple of days my breast start doing all these thing in the evening.

10 years ago

Oh I'm sorry JayneB. Maybe this next cycle will be the one.

10 years ago

Oh this will also be a christmas baby not a 2015 bubs as i will have to have a planned c section cause I've had 2.

10 years ago

@Jayneb sorry to hear! There is no feb board yet I don't think.

@ Fungus...what do you mean re: c section? I have had a c section does this mean I have to get another one? Can they cut on the exact same spot? Oh dear....

10 years ago

I don't know how the us works but in the uk if you have had 2 like i have a c section is you're only birthing option sadly this means anothe epidural but it will all be worth it.
They cut off old scare tissue.

10 years ago

Having another c-section varies from person to person and also depends on the hospital. My hospital does vbacs but some do not. I had a c-section with my first but because it wasn't for medical reasons (he just wouldn't straighten his head to come out) I have an 85% chance of delivering naturally the next time if I want. I can also choose to have a c-section if I want as well because of the previous one. My sister had preeclampsia which caused an emergency c-section with her first so they made her have one with her second. A good question to ask your OBGYN if you don't know already is who performs the c-section if you plan to go natural but end up needing one. Not all OBGYNs do them so their partners end up doing it. Which was the case with me. Not a big deal but good to know beforehand.

I don't have too many signs right now. Hoping some implantation is going on! I feel bloated and have a little breakout and am gassy. I'm on a plant based diet so I'm always gassy though so who knows!

Congrats Fungas! Baby dust to everybody else!

User Image

10 years ago

congrats fungus!!!! sticky vibes!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo