Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. I'm new here. Let me introduce myself. I'm Jil I'm 27. My boyfriend is Jason. He's 38. He has one 10 year old daughter from a previous marriage. He just gave me the okay to start ttc. I just started spotting today so I'm sure tomorrow will be cd1. I'm coming off birth control pill. So it's gonna take some time to regulate. The last time I was ttc it took a month to come off the effects of the bcp. Last time I was ttc I came of bcp in early November and got pregnant the end of December which I lost due to miscarriage. I stopped ttc to go back to work then got very sick then my engagement was called off and we broke up. Turns out he was lying and cheating. So I'm almost glad I miscarried because I didn't want to bring up a child without his father or with a father like that.

But now I've been dating my current boyfriend a while. He's a much better person than my previous fiancé. Were getting a house soon. And he wants another baby. So it's time to shine!

I'm trying for a January baby but I probably won't have any luck until June. Which will be a march baby. But I'm a march baby so there's nothing wrong with that!

Good luck ladies!! I'm rooting for all of you. Cheers!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Took a break for a few days. Congrats to the ladies with BFPs! Very exciting!!!

vettech - i'm sorry for your disappointment

I'm trying to keep things relaxed this month. Seem to be Oing late - prob due to illness (thank you for the info ladies). Today's CD 21 and my OPK has read High for the past four days. Been BDing at least every other day starting CD 13 (sorry if TMI lol), so we'll see what happens. Of course all of my finals and papers for school are due over the next two weeks soooooo...on the positive side, I should be too preoccupied to obsess this TWW! One can only hope!

wishingwewere4 - been a bit. how are you doing?

this cycle ladies. Sending out positive vibes to you all!

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

@She.76 I am close to that. Today is cd 15. It will be 1dpo tomorrow. You are the closest person to my cycle I have found! Hopefully it is both of our lucky months!

User Image

10 years ago

Mmkhol and She.76 - looks like we are all in the same boat CD14-15! Its going to be cool to be able to some people to go through the TWW with hopefully it will make it easier. Prayer to you both that this is all of our months!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I'm experiencing an anovulatory cycle now. I am currently at Cycle Day 36, with a BFN. No sign of AF whatsoever....has anyone ever experienced this and what happened afterwards?

Congrats to the ladies with their so happy for you guys!

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Thank you guys for all your support. I am CD 12 right now according to my doctor and I started taking fertilaid and vitamins and eating super healthy and exercising. My DH is also taking fertilaid and getting his SA on May 9th. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this testing. Thank you!

User Image

10 years ago

@mmkohl & @Ameejo: here's to mid-January babies
How long have each of you been TTC? This is about our 20th cycle....
Cool to have cycle buddies for the tww

10 years ago

LadySG - This cycle I didn't ovulate until CD35. I'm pretty sure it had to do with the fact that I started dieting and exercising. Since I came off BC my longest cycle was 30 days, until now. I really thought I wouldn't ov this month. I am now 12DPO, but this should turn into CD1. My temp drastically dropped yesterday, so I'm expecting AF today. I'm already spotting. I don't know what happens if you don't ov though. I only started temping last month and before that I wasn't tracking anything.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

10 years ago

She.76- this is only our 4th cycle of trying so we are in the very early stages. We would really love a New Years baby! Here is to hoping and praying!

User Image

10 years ago

Day 2 on fertilaid and actually feeling wonderful! I am excited to see if our rainbow baby turns up because of these supplements

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo