Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 624 Replies | Last Page

AHHHHHHHHHH PRINDER!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

prinder i couldnt wait to get home from work today to see who got a i am so happy for you to everyone still holding out on testing

User Image

9 years ago

Happy Mother's Day ladies! Congrats Prinder, I am so glad your hubby went out for a test for you! [ I am so happy for you!

AFM-well I did not sleep a wink last night and I finally got up at 4 am to use the bathroom and took my test I had been holding onto for Mother's Day and turns out I am PREGNANT! and oh my goodness I did not fall back asleep until 630! I woke DH up at 5 tossing and turning, and since he was awake I told him! Hahaha! I know it's early, but I had to tell my mom because we are so close, and am planning on telling my mother in law tonight when my kids go to bed! Now it's to get through the bachelorette party and wedding in the next two weekends! Due date is January 16th!

Hope everyone else gets their BFP soon!

9 years ago

OMG @ prinder and @runnermama
That is amazing! Congrats to you both!

How do you feel? Do you still feel like your going to get your period?

9 years ago

@runnermama- !! What were/are your symptoms?!!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Kiki and otown, thank you! I feel bloated and gassy! (Sorry:/) which for me is typical for my period. However, I get bouts of nausea, which I don't remember as much with my first two. My bbs are also very sensitive, and last but not least, pretty constant CM, just wet, like I keep feeling like I need to make sure it's not my period. I am hoping I get tired soon, I literally have not slept since like Thursday when I missed my period, I will need to sleep sooner or later, right?!

9 years ago

Congrats runnermomma!!!! I am so happy for you mommies!!!! Happy Mother's Day Prinder and runnermomma! Can't wait for my BFP !!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Eek! Congrats Prinder and Runnermama! !

LianneO - I'm in the same boat! Everyone in the family is waiting on my dh and I to have the next baby!

Snowwhite - fingers crossed! Hope it's implantation!

AFM, 7 dpo feeling like im gonna cave in and take a test soon lol been having vivid dreams, but could also be from being super tired from work. Also had an increase in cm the passed few days and today I have a serious case of car sickness.. but then again it might have been from the heat. My goal right now is to make it to at least 12 dpo before testing. I'll keep you updated!

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

@ runnermama I have had bouts of nausea today since I ate this chicken wrap at Booster Juice. I hope to god I don't have food poisoning!

9 years ago

Ugh feeling like Ive had enough of this waiting business. Still on and off cramping today and then had (TMI) slightly tinted pink/brown on the paper... What gives?!!!? for a bfp soon. Buuut im going to start stalking Feb board now.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo