Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Thank you to everyone who's said congrats. Sorry can't remember all the names but yes I have had and have sympton.
I've had 2 children and this is the first time I've had my breast get like this soo early. Started off hot like i would expect for that point in my cycle but on day 10dpo i started getting the stabbing and became heavy,i've realised i was craving prawns and nuts and worked out it was from implation start that this happened and as I'm pescetarian I'm guessing my body suddenly needed protein for a very tiny good reason,i started getting really tiered more which also fits in with everything, i've been getting the itchy boobs you mentioned which i remembered getting with my last pregnancy but gluten can do that to me all over my body so i wasn't sure what to think about that other than it could of been an allergic reaction.
I've been constipated for a week now but that happens some cycles but I've realised the patteren now and its the hormone drop just before my period that relieved it before so this should mean I should stay constipated this time. Hahaha I've never wanted constipation to stay before. I had a fainthead spell today I felt a little odd and very tiered I had a nap which ended up as a deep 2hour sleep and even though i woke up mainly needing a wee and dry mouth i still feel like i need a good sleep.
Oh i nearly forgot my extreme excitment for no reason which is why i took the first test.

10 years ago

Today is 7 dpo. I have had cramps, shooting pain in bbs and a really bad 1-5 dpo with ibs flare up. Hoping this is it!

10 years ago

fungus - did i see you say you have a gluten problem also? are you diagnosed celiac too? it's so dang difficult avoiding gluten and now i'm worried if i accidentally eat it will it hurt my baby(ies)? i know my husband says he feels better when he avoids gluten also, but it's likely cuz he's eating less processed crap :)

justkats - when i was close to O i had to test twice daily otherwise i missed my LH surge because a lot of times mine was very quick. i also hear and i swore my doc said that afternoon and evening testing is usually best.

thanks to everyone that said congrats :) i did progesterone and hcg beta testing again today (at my insistence, my doc already was happy with my numbers). at 5w3d hcg is 13787 and progesterone 60. the doubling time was 45 hours. kinda nervous there truly may be multiples! please don't be more than 2 (for everyone's safety), but we'll go with what happens of course :)

baby dust to everyone in the dreaded TWW!!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm 5dpo today. I had some sharp cramps on my right side today for about an hour or so. Hoping it was early implantation. Other than that I haven't had any symptoms. Usually by now I'm usually going crazy with the symptom spotting and thinking everything is a sign. lol My neighbor came up to me the other day all excited saying she had a dream that I was pregnant...keeping my fingers crossed that she some kind of intuition or something. :D

Fungus: First...Congrats! I have a gluten sensitivity too. I tested negative for Celiac, but I've been 100% gluten free since January and feel so much better. I feel like I have a fighting chance now! Especially since you and firsttimemommy both got your BFPs!

Firsttimemommy: Your numbers sound great! Hopefully there are two there and no more! lol I'm hoping that since we've been trying for so long that we'll be blessed with twins. :)

Baby Dust to everyone else and hopefully the January board will be full of BFPs!!

10 years ago

I would love to have twins cause I hate being pregnant but want 2 more

10 years ago

@firsttimemommy congrats to you and @hopefulmoma2b
I am allergic to gluten and have only come across 2 other ppl who know they are allergic aswell.i thought i was intolerant about 2 yrs before having my youngest who is 4 this august. But i was tested for coeliac and before the resaults came back on my bloods i knew my self,the dr told me coeliac doesn't cause tingling in the lips thats allergies that does that ,which i had never concidered. I had a scary night and woke up to swollen eyes forhead mouth lips and throat. I've realised that i've always been allergic now i know what happens if i eat any.
I can't eat any modified starch cause they are gluten even corn,gerneric syrups and most vinegars. I've found spirit vinegar is the worst and they put it in all the sauces including mayonnaise thats even gf .
The startches and vinegars are the hardest to avoid i still find i've eaten something manyday with one of them in they cause itching and the starch causes burning and lips to swell,if i eat tomuch i end up ill for aweek like bread does to me. I actually fall ill while eating yogurts,they must have a lot of starch in the.
I also have to rinse my hands every time i touch anything i'm unsure of cause just resadue from breadcrumbs rubbed onto my skin causes buring and itching.
I have strong antihistamines to take when it's too much. I'm going to start making my own sauces i think cause till i see the midwife or dr i won't know if i can still take them(antihistamines)
I found since i cut out so much i have to take calcium to stop pms which i never had till to yrs ago and its evil nasty with out it.but i found after last year odd year of random cycles that it was the calcium also keeping my cycle regular. I've read a few studies and reports on calcium actualy being needed for the female hormones and cycle and not for the bones,they studied vegetarian country to western ones and believe exercise is what stops brittle bones,but don't take my word for it and nothing has been confirmed. It defenitley acauses changes in my hormones and cycle behaviour if i don't take any which i wasn't last year and my periods would start any where from 24 to 32 days but with i'm my normal 28days.
I'm pescetarian too just to add problems to my diet. Been wanting fish alot, but watching what i do since yesturday.

10 years ago

Oh wow Fungus...I'm sorry to hear you have to go through all of that. Scary stuff! We have a nephew with celiac and he has to live a strict life...even uses special soaps, so I understand how hard it can be to live with it. Even though I have had to go gluten free, I feel blessed that it is only a gluten sensitivity. I know it could be alot worse. And to hear you have to cut out even more than gluten...I admire your strengh. :)
I was finding that the gluten was keeping me from ovulating. Since January my cycles have regulated and i can actually feel myself ovulate now. Who would have thought I would be happy to feel a little pain. lol
I have a couple of other friends who have learned they needed to cut out gluten and have noticed changes too. I'm relieved that it is becoming more well known and people are being tested for it more often. I've heard some fertility drs are starting to include it in their regular testing since it has been know to affect fertility. Who would have though that something we thought was so healthy caused so many problems.
Happy to hear you got your BFP...hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

10 years ago

Well, I'm officially late. I took two tests (yesterday and this morning) and got BFN. I guess now it's just a waiting game to see what shows up first - AF or a BFP.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

JayneB fingers crossed it's a late implatation and not late AF.

Gluten wise it is very annoying some days but you get use to it.
Yeah sadly most vinegars are made from barley but i can have the ones from fruits etc.
Foods are getting better. The bread aloan has come on a million times better than they where 6 years ago.
Oh and heres a tip on the gf bread if its hard and dry try heating it in the microwave for just a few seconds and the gum softens in the bread. It does go stiff again quite quick but alot of gf ppl don't know to do that even though some products havecit on their labels.

10 years ago

Here's hoping, Fungus! I ovulated late (got a positive OPK CD19) so I'm hoping that its just a late implantation. FX!

And there's this gluten-free deli by where my boyfriend works and he brought us home some sandwiches the other night. I don't know how they make it, but the bread they have there is absolutely amazing!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo