Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much for your prayers! I know this is TMI but my cervix is NO WHERE to be found its hard and hidden. feels like an innie/ outtie belly button lol Hopeful that this is a good sign! maybe i JUST implanted? i dont know but please keep me in your prayers.

Snow: i didnt see anything but it is SUPER early so dont you worry. you are in my prayers.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you vettechgirl! You're in my thoughts as well. My fingers are crossed for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Thank you snow :)

User Image

9 years ago

After that very faint line this morning I just had know if I was crazy or not. So I held my pee almost the whole day and took two brands of tests when I got home. The line definitely got darker and I'm not imagining it! No tools needed! Eeeeeeekkkkk! I cannot believe it! I only have 3 cycles to conceive and I just might have done it if this baby sticks! I felt a lot of sharp pains today in my abdomen and breasts.

Please take a look and tell me what you think! It should be on my page.

What exactly is a chemical pregnancy and what are the chances of it happening?

Thank you all so much for the support! I haven't told my family yet. Waiting for that digital BFP!

9 years ago

LianneO!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

lianneO a chemical is were u ovulate the gets fertilized travels bk up to the uterus implants but then doesnt stick an comes away you usualy bleed as normal like any other af i had one before i had from 14 DPO untill 19 DPO then i started bleeding took another test that night it was i rang the hospital they said it was a CP just let nature take its course and try again next month which brings me to today 8 DPO the only thing with my tests i used the same brand FRER and they were not getting any darker as the days went on so i kinda knew something was wrong if your tests are getting darker i would say you have nothing to worry about test the day after AF is due it should be dark by then

User Image

9 years ago

@snow I can't really see the line on your photo. It may be there but my screen just isn't good enough to pick it up. and , try it again in a couple of days and it'll be darker. As for your friend, let her know that even if drinking early on can be bad, it is not as bad as it is when the pregnancy progresses because in the beginning the foetus is relying on the yoke sack for nutrients, not the mother. So long as she cleans up her act, her baby may very well be just fine.

@otowns that stays that way! !

@Kiki Exactly! Hang in there, we're all rooting for you! and

@babydust Ditto for you as well - just a few more days! You can make it!

@kirbcat thanks for sharing your CP experience with us.

for LianneO!

9 years ago

Thanks prinder! Im not worried. Ive got a good couple of days to wait until I can test again.

congrats LianneO!!!!

I had this horrible dream last night. I dreamt I was pregnant and I was telling my parents, and they disproved. But then it switched to I had given birth and my grandmother was feeding the baby and she accused me of being a bad parent.

It was horrible!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies so update:

Yesterday started having a sore throat, running nose and thought nothing of it because I get allergies all the time

But then this morning my BBT was 97.76. My BBT never gets that high before AF.

So I am gonna take that as a good sign :)

User Image

9 years ago

LianneO- on your !

Snow- I agree with Prinder. If your friend is still in early pregnancy baby should be fine if she stops drinking now. Tons of people conceive while they have been drinking and everything turns out just fine!

Vettechgirl11- a rise in bbt sounds very promising! for you

Otowns I'm rooting for you. Hoping the stays away!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo