Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@Prinder - I am on day 27 of what's usually a 26 day cycle. Last night I felt a little wet spot in my underwear, and thought "oh, here it is", but when I went to the washroom to check there was no color to it at all. I wore a liner to bed just to be safe, woke up this morning, and there is still nothing. No spotting, no acne break-out, no cramping-- just nothing. I'll see what happens over the course of the day, but I'll be busting out an HPT if I'm still in this state tomorrow morning.

Welcome to the thread, everybody who just appeared! I'm hoping I won't be leaving in the next few hours. =)

I wish I could be more helpful answering questions, but I'm fairly new to this whole thing (never been pregnant, haven't been on the board long enough to have accumulated much info about others' experiences).

I would soooo fail at handstands. I couldn't even do those when I was a little kid. =)

9 years ago

got me this morning. Good luck to everyone else, I'll be jumping ship to the Feb board now

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

So. I went to the hospital specifically for blood work. I went in, told them my story and that I dont think HCG shows up in my urine. The doctor then proceeds to do a urine test on me and tell me im not pregnant.

HCG DOESNT SHOW UP IN MY URINE! I know this is possible, because of the last time I was pregnant. I even told him about that and that I needed blood work to confirm that time. He refused to do blood

So fine. Im going to wait until I see my own doctor. She'll do bloods. BUt that's not until the 24th. I have to wait so long!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

_snowwhite_, Is AF actually late yet? According to your banner, you still have a few days before a test will show +.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Hi Snow White, just read ur post about hcg not showing. I am just in the sMe boat as you too. Did several tests at home but showing faint lines and then repeated with doctor and they were unsure. I have to wait till 20th to see my doctor and hopefully ask for a blood work to be done as it not showing in my hcg in the urine,

I just hope I am pregnant.

Baby dust ur way.....

9 years ago

jayne: no its not late yet. I know I've got a few days yet, but Im just panicking. I had what i think was implantation bleeding on the 11th (Light pink for a bout a half hour). Im just so sure im pregnant and I'm not getting any lines. Im just freaking out. I know I shouldnt but I cant help it. Im sure you understand.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

@mummy2dd Honestly, using symptoms to confirm pregnancy is a crapshoot. I can only speak from my own experiences: I haven't had that symptom myself, but every woman and every pregnancy is different. If it is a symptom it's likely uncommon as it isn't listed in the symptoms that people check for on this website.

@Evergreen Yeah, I'm with you on POAS if there is still nothing come morning. If you're late that's a pretty big clue right there but the increase of CM (that's likely the colourless stuff you found when you thought it was AF) was actually something I experienced as well before I found out that I was pregnant.

@snow Was it you who had another pregnancy that never showed HCG in your urine? I thought there was someone here who had that experience so yeah... In the meantime, there is no reason why you can't take a prenatal vitamins and do all of the things that are very good and healthy for you and a baby.

9 years ago

2 days late, but BFN on my test this morning. I'm pretty sure that means I'm out for the month even though my period hasn't arrived yet. I guess I should just enjoy my PMS-less late luteal phase while it lasts. ;)

9 years ago

Hey ladies please help
Me out!

My period was super light and super short! I tested this morning and I got a faint positive with color! Please go vote and comment and tell me what you think! Please and thank you!

User Image

9 years ago

Vettechgirl: I SEE A LINE!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo