Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hi Runnermama! Yeah, I'll be trying the Ovulation test strips next month if this one doesn't hold. I'm lucky, I guess, in that my cycles are so regular that I have them marked on my computer calendar before they happen, but with it coming closer...

Anyway, I'll be right with you with the Ov tests come next month. Even if we aren't exactly on the same cycle, it's good to have people to compare notes with, right?

Yeah, someone did make a February board already - I'm already following it, just in case.

10 years ago

@otown, I have never used them for that reason too! Hahaha...I was thinking I would just order the clear blue digital that gives you a smiley face for ov! I can handle that!!

@pinder-you are right it is nice to have someone to compare notes with. AF is due Thursday so I should join the feb board too. I can feel it coming. I am sooooo crabby, I was just thinking that women should get one free week off a year to use for that reason. Just one and you would have to decide which week you think is going to be the worst out of twelve! I would pick this one! I am a teacher and it's the last month of school and I am pmsing, I wish I had the week off! (I think my kids would agree)

10 years ago

@otown - Wish I knew someone with experience with that. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a board or something somewhere already that talks about it.

Actually, let me get back to you on it; I'm a freak when it comes to research and I may be able to put it all into layman's terms once I've had a chance to compute it.

@Runnermama - well, the board for February is here (so you don't have to go digging for it: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=54114 I haven't joined it formally yet, I'm just lurking there for the time being. I'm giving myself four more days before I even THINK about testing.

10 years ago

Well the ovulation pain is gone and I've got an opk that is very negative. So I guess it happened yesterday.

which means I only got one bd in, and I used lube so I don't think it's going to work. So, I guess that I'll see you ladies over on the February board.

Last time I was pregnant, I got pregnant on December 31st and by the 5th I knew I was pregnant. I had implantation bleeding at 2dpo. I know right? Amazing. but true! I even used saliva instead of lube. Which is probably why it didn't stick.

I hope this month is it, but I know it wont be. Glad there's a february board already, maybe I'll just skip over there now even though i'm only 1dpo.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

snowwhite, it isnt over until the witch shows her face! Dont lose hope! I am only 3 DPO and I am trying to not symptom spot. its really hard not to lol but either way you arent alone and its going to be ok :)

User Image

10 years ago

I agree with Vettechgirl11, Snowwhite. It ain't over until it's over, after all. So, for you!

10 years ago

Speaking of PMS -how I know I' m starting my period and I'm not pregnant is cause I just told a potential client I had more interesting things planned for my life than dealing with someone like her as a client for my whole summer......oh boy.....

10 years ago

well you know HCG can make you hormonal as well Otowns. trust me some of my pregnant friends are REALLY brutally honest and rude. SO you dont know until the witch shows her face!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah that's true @ vettechgirl.

A few years ago when I was pregnant I stabbed my husband in the hand with my fork cause he ate food off my plate...good times.

10 years ago

Holy crap. Lol I have never gotten THAT emotional but I have thrown my cell phone before lol

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo