Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Oh i am sorry JustKats I didnt mean to misunderstand your question. I usually test twice a day. once at two PM and the other at 10pm. I read that evening testing is the way to go with trying to find your surge. either way I have my FX'd for you that you caught your egg reguardless of your testing! Just for clarification does this help answer your question?

User Image

10 years ago

Justkats- for some people the surge is only for a short period of time. Some people have to test in the morning and night in order to catch the peak. Maybe that is something you might want to try!?!?

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm back for this cycle. I remember some of y'all from the fall- emmalucy, hisladybug, firsttime(congrats!!)

The hubs and I decided to take a NTNP approach after February's cycle. Just too stressful trying to sync our schedules.. We missed the window Feb and Mar, but I think we got one in this month!

I have been getting pos opks on cycle day 13, assuming to O on 14, for the past 2 months. This cycle, I got a pos on CD 10, then a neg on 11, then another positive on 12 o_O We had a chance to BD on day 12, so maybe baby!

I'm on CD 20 now, cycles range from 27-30 days. So far, my right nipple is swollen and sore, and I have had cramps...but I may be constipated lol. Trying no to symptom spot, but like to hear updates from you guys!

Good luck!

10 years ago

Welcome back Nicole!!!! Lots of baby dust your way!

User Image

10 years ago

vettechgirl - No problem! I just needed another set or 5 of eyes to look at them. My husband did and then said, "Maaayyyybe?"

I'm still waiting on the witch either way, but at least this gives me a little glimmer of, "Maybe it happened during those days," to give me a little better idea of what I need to be looking out for.

From looking at my little symptom list, I was most irritable/weepy/etc. on CD17. My OPKs the past two days have had a slightly darker test line than the days previous. I know that LH is always in your body, but it gives me hope, too!

I'm reaching. Mostly because I'm reaching that point of frustration.

Thank you for looking :)

10 years ago • Post starter

@firsttimemommy Congratulations!

@ fungus Congratulations! How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

@britsecondtimer Welcome!

I'm cd17 now ladies and only 4dpo (I think..) I haven't tried opk (yet!) because I thought I 'knew' my cycle pretty well, now after almost 2 years of ttc#4 I have to confess I must be getting it wrong!!
This cycle I was monitoring cm and it seems I o'd 3-4 days earlier than I might have thought...
Anyway, DH returned home from a 9 day trip on cd 9 and we each day for a week....what can I say, I missed him
Really feeling quite positive this month (although I know I've said that before!]
What do ye think, is cm reliable? Thanks!

10 years ago

No problem JustKats! Anytime! Really I hope you guys caught it!

User Image

10 years ago

@she.76 thank you!

anyone else ever had itchy boobs/nipples during a tww? maybe i'm just conjuring up mad symptoms that have more to do with bath salts than bfps...?! i'm now 11dpo and trying to hold off testing for as long as poss...

10 years ago

@britsecondtimer Anything with boobs is definitely a good sign (but unfortunately can also be pms) worth looking for imho is nips being very sensitive to the cold!
Also darker and obvious blue veins, I guess seeing this will depend on your skin tone.
Metallic taste is the mouth is also one of the earliest bfp symptoms that you don't get with PMS
tbh at 11dpo you'd probably get an accurate result on a frer?

@Mmkohl & @Ameejo, how're ye feeling?

to everyone

10 years ago

@she.76 i've got one boots brand hpt that i might try tomorrow... but also kinda want to hold off the disappointment! and yes! metallic taste. i don't have that, but i do remember hearing about it first time round (my first was a mc at 10 weeks, now I have a 3.5 yr old ds). it's funny how long ago it all feels, and now i'm that bit older i'm that bit more aware of how it can all play out.

anyway thanks! and good luck to all :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo