Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone! Hope you are all coping okay! I have serious Pre AF symptoms and just wishing she'd arrive and get it over with so I can start concentrating on the next attempt! This stomach trouble I'm having also isn't helping matters.

Prinder, it's fab how you make time to reply to everyone. It's greatly appreciated!

Chin up everyone ... We have amazing support on here.

10 years ago

So, I am not trying to get ahead of myself only to be disappointed, but I just realized that if I am pregnant I either will have to tell my hubby's family really early, or be very creative in hiding it. I have my sister in laws bachelorette party next weekend (and another 5k, but I have been running routinely so that doesn't matter too much) NEXT weekend and then her wedding the following weekend....now you say, just don't partake in the drinking, well that is easy for me, but their whole family is pretty heavy on the drinking for social events like a wedding, and it would be a dead giveaway! I'm putting it in God's hands I guess...and it will just unfold as it is meant to be, right!?

10 years ago

Can I join you ladies? CD20 today.. about 6dpo. Still have several days until testing...

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Hey Kiki! Welcome to the TWW! I myself am 6dpo as well! :) how are you feeling?

User Image

10 years ago

@Vettechgirl11 - Thanks! So far so good. No symptoms except more CM than normal for this part of my cycle haha. Last month I had a slew of symptoms and ended up to be nothing lol how about you?

10 years ago

Very symptomless. Just holding out because I know implantation can take 10-14 days so we shall see :)

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome Kiki!

Am sure you'll find the support on here useful. I'm certainly learning a lot too!

10 years ago

Thanks jfh2805! It's so nice to obsess over symptoms with others and have some support :) Good luck to you!

10 years ago

Prinder, you are so awesome keeping up with all of us! Thank you And yes, I am obsessively checking the tp every time i go to the br (sorry if TMI). ugh!

runnermama - i too don't want to jinx myself by joining the mother's day board (though i will stalk it). lol and knowing me, i will prob test tom morning if the hasn't shown by then.

I'm right alongside many of you ladies, 10dpo today and having some cramping. gotta love the waiting game

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

I've been kind of sad that I haven't had implantation bleeding yet and I'm 9 dpo. But it helps to hear that it might take longer. And I think I read that not everyone gets bleeding so just Keeling my fingers crossed. So tempted to test today because I got 5 cheap strips in the mail. But I'm gonna wait til Sunday and save the strips for next week! So hard!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo