Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Let's see, what do I do to keep busy...stalk these forums! Which is not helping!! My 10 Yo and I joined a running group and have done some local 5ks and in June will do an electric run in the twin cities! I also spend a lot of time "running" after my 18 mo...holy Moly batman he is busy...how about everyone else?! Pinder, what is a common, fun, past time in the UK? I also looked up schrodinger's baby because I didn't know what you meant! I feel silly! but still not sure what that means!? Oh, well, I am gonna put myself out there, the only dumb question is the one not asked!!

10 years ago

The TWW is killing me. Stalking this forum isn't helping either but as far as I'm concerned there are no symptoms but it's really early so whatever. Just starting to lose hope. Help.

User Image

10 years ago

I had a really vivid dream last night (and I haven't had any in a while)! I dreamt that my sister-in-law was pregnant but I couldn't conceive. I think I must have cried in my sleep because I woke up with really puffy eyes. I know it's a silly dream because my sister in law has endometriosis and this is my very first cycle TTC ever.

I guess I just really really want to get pregnant. According to this site, I have only a 1 in 5 chance of conceiving each month. That's pretty low! I was a little more hopeful than that!

My DH doesn't understand why I am so anxious to know if I'm pregnant so early. He doesn't want me to waste money on pregnancy tests. We ordered some cheap strips online so I'll probably use those next week. I figure, it's my body so I'll test as much as I want! What's a few extra bucks? This is the biggest news of my life - and it will probably be the happiest day of my life when I get a BFP!

Been trying to eat healthier since I gained like, 15 lbs since my wedding last August. I found this 2 week cleanse thing that has really yummy recipes! I 'm not doing the cleanse but I definitely want to make some recipes!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/christinebyrne/clean-eating-challenge
I bought a bunch of health ingredients yesterday like quinoa, lentils, chia seeds, almond milk, rolled oats, etc. Gotta eat healthy just in case there's a baby inside of me!

to everyone!

10 years ago

So last time I was pregnant. (2011-2012) I remember I had implantation bleeding at 2dpo. I know this because my boyfriend and the time and only bd'd once. and he had a shot that increased his sperm count. so the day of ovulation with the 31st of december. I found out I was pregnant on the 5th of january. I had bleeding on the 2nd.

anyway. im 3dpo today and I had a bit of scant bleeding. so I was researching if its possible to implant on day 3. even though I have experience with it being possible.

I came across a website with doctors saying "No, its medically impossible to implant so early". And they were really mean about it. But I read other girls experiences where they had implantation early. so it is possible even though the mean doctors say you cant.

anyway. We shall see. I just thought I'd vent a little. sorry girls. But now you know it IS possible.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

hy hope you don't mind me joining in so late im 2 dpo I only joined today but have been following all u girls for the last month I used pressed and opk this month so hopefully
I think im closest to vettechgirl11 in my cycle I hate this tww but I will try and keep busy in work

User Image

10 years ago

I keep popping back to see whats happening over here. :( not so good from the look of the few posts I've read but plenty more months in this year and hopefully no one will give up completely.
I decided to use my last test and although i know I'm pregnant i thought i would do it to show the OH as he was funny about the faint tests but this one showed him it's really happening. He knew it was but i think we both wanted to see a fat clear line. It's a lovely sight and i hope you all get one too.
I'm on the other sight as Chestnutroast. I mucked up my email and had to make a new name.
Hope to see you over there some time. There isn't much activity really compared to this sight.
Oh and i posted it as well like looking at tests. Another reason i keep coming back to press positive on the tests. Its nice doing that.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies. 9dpo here. Prinder, Runnermama, i too keep myself busy by stalking this page! Final exams have helped but those are dwindling. i swore i felt the rearing her ugly head on my way into work this morning - but nothing. going a little crazy . i just want to know definitively one way or the other at this point!!! i keep thinking i have a definite symptom and then realize there are a thousand reasons to explain it away (of course this continues on repeat throughout my day). blah. given my cramping earlier in the day i'm assuming the is going to show, but a girl can hope! Do we think tomorrow is too early to test??

ladies

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

fungus - i love that you keep checking in and letting us know how you're doing. glad that things are progressing nicely

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I'm still checking in on you guys! I was hoping for more BFP's by now :/ sorry to the gals that already got hit with AF. GL to all the gals still in the TWW!

For those that remember me i wanted to update. first ultrasound today at 6w6d and there's just ONE baby :) if you guys remember i had a chance to ovulate up to 4 eggs. saw the heartbeat also :) so things are looking good!! so happy and a weight has been lifted!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

firsttimemommy! That must have been so exciting!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo