Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Snow
I will test again tomorrow. I's just that I feel like my period is going to start any minute I have regular old cramps so I'm a little confused.
Plus i'm only 9dpo so it doesn't really make sense my fmu test would be negative and evening one would be positive.
I might post it tomorrow if it looks questionable.

10 years ago

Unfortunately I meant AF came 2 days early, which meant my Dr and OPK was correct about me ovulating earlier than I have been :/ Oh well! I'm actually traveling out of state for business in the whole month of July, so part of me isn't TOO disappointed...but of course I'm still not going to prevent ;)

@Snow: I know what you mean about your BF being too tired/stressed to BD when your body is saying to go for it. My DH is finishing an accounting degree and it is project after test after project, the due dates of which seem to coincidently fall during my fertile window >:( This was why we actually decided to NTNP in January. Finals are next week, so maybe he will loosen up a bit. Hopes yours does too!

I'll hang out to see who gets BFPs, then look for a Feb board!

10 years ago

snowwhite - I didn't track ovulation when I got off bcps nor did we TTC right away but my cycles seemed to have regulated right away to 28 days with an occasional 29 or 30 day cycle here and there. One of my girlfriends got pregnant the first cycle after she got off her bcps and she was on them for like 10 yrs prior so it is possible to ovulate right away!

AFM.. CD 15.. been having left sided cramps since yesterday. Thought I had a positive OPK yesterday afternoon but then I got a negative 12 hrs later.. then got a positive OPK this afternoon, so it's looking like I may ovulate tomorrow instead of today. Either way dh is being a trooper and our bding streak continues hehe

and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

O - hang in there. a pos is still a pos. keeping my fingers crossed for you tom morning!

Snow - I started ovulating immediately after going off BCP in Nov (had been on them 15 yrs), but everyone, of course, seems diff.

AFM - I'm on CD30 - making this my longest cycle to date. According to OPK I O'v on CD26 this month, which only puts me at 4 DPO. Usually i'm super bloated by now, but nothing DH asked today when I'm expecting AF and seemed frustrated when I couldn't give him a straight answer. Of course I (to my shame) snapped back that I'd love for a straight simplistic answer too. ::sigh:: i think we'd all love a road map for this journey - am i right?

Anyhow, back to work for me. Thanks for listening

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Have any of you continued to use OPKs after your big O? If so did they fade fast? Or did the surge stay for awhile? I have heard about people using OPKs as pregnancy tests and I have a couple of them and one HPT that I want to save for when it is actually time to test. I used an OPK at 7dpo and it was a define positive. So now I'm wondering if my O date is actually really late this month like cd 24 instead Of 16. And if so my leutal phase would be too short! So frustrated right now! Hopefully somebody can shed a light on this for me!

User Image

10 years ago

Mmkohl - I stopped using OPK after O'ing, so I can't be of much help. Sry!

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Mmkohl- Ive heard of using them as pregnancy tests too. But I've never tried myself. I'm sorry I couldn't be much help.

are you supposed to use opks at the same time every day? I used them early today as compared to late yesterday. Just when I thought I held my urine long enough. It was fainter than yesterday.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

I also read that watery cm is almost just as fertile as EWCM. Is this true? I have copious cm now that I'm taking EPO. But its pretty watery. I did the stretch test and it stretched a little but not like EWCM. I also have 3 days to go so that could be it.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies how are you all doing?
I have this very odd pain I was wondering if you could help me. Last night and today on and off I have been having really weird cramps. They kind of feel like period cramps but they also feel kind of different. They are a lot lower than usual right in my pelvic area, and I also feel weird cramping and pulling at my groin area-sometimes on one side, sometimes on both sides.
Could this have something to do with my UTI that I got last monday? The pains are so odd and to me they seem to be in a really weird area so are starting to freak me out.
They are grossing me out I'm feeling nautious. K actually I don't know why I'm feeling nautious but I just really am all of a sudden.
I took a test this morning it was negative. I honestly don't think I'm pregnant since we only had sex 2 times this whole cycle and I have no clue if its when I ovulated since I don't know how to keep track of that.
Anywho does anyone have any idea about this cramping in the groin area? :s
Thanks for any help! :D

10 years ago

Hi all
Im over from dec board, currently cd3. Started taking isoflavines today 100mg. Using preseed to, had been using mooncups but gonna leave them out this month as i dont know if i was putting them in correctly! cycles were pretty much fine for over a year, they somehow seem a bit messed up at the minute. Hoping the iso's sort out the ovulation end of things! gud luck all x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo