Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 624 of 624 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I haven't written on this board in a while. My DH was away for work the week leading up to O. We BD'd on the evening of O, which I thought of as generally too late as I have heard you usually O between about midnight and 2am and the egg only lasts about 12 hours, so by 10pm that is already a good 20 or so hours after the fact.

Anyway I have kept up the BBT and saw my temp drop the last couple of days but AF didn't show up today as I expected (as my luteal phase has never gone over 13 days in the previous 6 cycles), just some tiny specs of blood you can barely notice.

I had neg HPT's 2 and 3 days ago. So will see if AF doesn't show up tomorrow and my temperature stays above the cover line perhaps I will test Saturday morning again.

How is everyone else going?

9 years ago

FX'D FOR YOU GemmaR!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

possably out... 15dpo, brown spotting.. not due af for another week tho, i usually get sore boobs b4 af and nothing so far.

9 years ago

I've read you can't have a lp much longer than 16 days. So, I'd say your AF is coming. I could be wrong though. Im welcome to being corrected.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo