Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Fungus! So exciting!!

my apologies in advance for the long post; looking for any words of wisdom -

I think I'm 2 or 3 dpo today. this has been a very confusing cycle for me. I was using the clear blue adv digital Ov test and it read high for 7 days before peaking on cd25. so i probably o'd on cd25 or cd26? the witch usually shows cd28-30, so this is really late for me. no idea what's going on. my BBT is all over the place and is still below my coverline (usually spikes after Oing).

Here's the link to my page w/ my chart: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=166466

had a little brown spotting yesterday and bleeding when BDing thought maybe the monitor screwed up and the witch had arrived, but nothing today.

i was sick w/ a flu-like virus for a week and have been stressed with finals hoping i'm not out this month. what do you ladies think?

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Congrats Fungus!

I'm 10 dpo today. Minor dip in bbt and red streaked cm I think im out this month.

10 years ago

@mrs I had bleeding after bd'ing on 4 dpo then nothing the next day then spotting here and there brown/red for 2 days, now nothing today! I am so confused too! Let's be confused together! Haha...I counted myself out and am waiting for a February board to start...

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I can't sleep so I'm up trolling the boards.

Congrats fungus!

Im waiting for O right now. I should be Oing on the 7th. I told my dh that we're going to have to bd on the 6th 7th and 8th. Hes like "all those days?". Uh yes. It takes work. Im game for three days in a row. I can't get enough around my O date. But he's really stressed with work and hes not sure he can... perform on those days. So I told him we'll bd on his days off (5th and 7th) so he's not too stressed and then if we can we'll fit in the 6th and 8th.

I dont want to put too much stress on him this month. Because im just coming off birth control so I probably wont even ovulate this month. I'd like to NTNP this month.

Im taking EPO and Folic Acid (along with my regular multi vitamin). Not sure how the EPO is working yet. I hope it does! Because I get very little cm.

Im also cutting out artificial sugars and caffeine. As well, Im talking to my doctor to come off all unnecessary medications. I've been incredibly well the last year, so I dont think I need certain medications anymore.

So, Im probably looking for the February thread too.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Runnermama - haha i hear you! it's nice to at least be in this nuttiness together. thank you!

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

Thank you Everyone you're all lovely and i really do hope you all get you're own BFP very soon.
It's not feeling real at the moment.

10 years ago

Well....I think I am out as well. Started to get some period cramps earlier this evening.
sigh

10 years ago

Boooooo to that Otown. The planning starts again.
You will get there I'm sure you will.
@ snowwhite we should all cut out the artifical sugar everyday for ever. Chemicals that cause nasty problems, they made my baby girl ill cause i was giving her a juice thats designed for children to find it was topping up her tiny body with them to the point she became ill and had a big rash on her face after drinking a fizzy drink that was meant to be a treat. I've cut them all out now and she's been fine this past year. I think she may have been getting headaches aswell, my poor princess.
There was a 10yr study done that found they cause the risk of heartattacks in woman so what else are they doing to us.
Only go for the natural ones from plants so much safer than an untested chemical original made as a pestiside thats then put in our food they are pure poison.

10 years ago

May I jump in?

I can't concentrate at work and figured sharing things going on in my head will help.

I've been in this site for some time now and it would comfort me to read the conversations here as it makes me realize that there are people in the same boat as I am.

We've only been TTC for 3 months now and I'm really really hoping that this month will be our month. I have PCOS so my OB put me on femara already. AF is due on Monday and the TWW is killing me.

I've had two tests already (and i know it's too early) but both were negative. :( I was hoping that maybe I'll get even just a squinter. :(

I'm still really hoping that I'm PG as this month, unlike other cycles, ive been experiencing vertigo-;ike symptoms at night since Monday (approximately 9-10 dpo, I don't do OPKs yet but I have been monitoring my CM and since I'm on Femara mittleschmerz became more noticeable).

Last night also i started to have gas (til this morning) and my nipples are sore, my legs have also been aching. I really really hope this is it. :(

I've also been feeling some pinching and pulling in my lower right abdomen. Is that normal?

I'll test again tomorrow morning. Please send sticky baby dust my way. Hoping for a January 2015 baby. Thanks!

10 years ago

Hi everyone

No getting on here much as keeping myself busy in the 2ww!

Sorry to hear of people needing to go to Feb 15 board, and congratulations to all those who got their bfp!

I finally had a diagnosis of IBS for stomach trouble I've had for 2 years. It's taken my mind off the baby thing a little and can help me relax now knowing it's not anything serious (they thought it was an ulcer or hernia).

So kept busy - new car (bigger, to house a pram ), had a new hair cut and colour, been decorating. All happy, feel good stuff to chill me out!

Still only 6dpo but had dreadful O type pains yesterday which lasted a few hours. No other symptoms to speak of.

Well, time to go to work. Long bank holiday weekend ahead ... Enjoy!

x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo