Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Well I didn't make him bleed or anything, just shocked the crap out of him- and me lol
When I was pregnant with my daughter I threw my burrito at a mans car cause I didn't like how he was staring at me. I was just in a really bad mood cause I was stuck eating a gross burrito from 7-11 when all I wanted was a shawarma but I couldn't find any. Seriously when it comes to me and my food do not mess around LOL

I went to the movies tonight and watched The Other Woman. That movie is HILARIOUS. But I ate too much junk and my stomach is killing me right now lolol
You guys gotta go see it if you haven't. Man it was really funny.

10 years ago

Wow... Otowns and Vettechgirl11, those are some intense experiences. I already know I can be witchy just on PMS - my poor DH is going to suffer by the sounds of it when we finally do conceive. LOL should I warn him in advance?

10 years ago

Otowns- I totally get throwing the burrito. Shawarmas are the best only time my 16 month old will eat chicken is in a shawarma! Also, thanks for letting us know about the movie. I've been wanting to see it but I hate spending all that money at a theater if the movie ends up being a bust. Maybe I'll get to see it this weekend.

Anybody gonna be testing soon? I feel like my cycle buddies should be getting to that time soon!

Anyways I've decided finding out this early is fun but not so fun! I'm not even 4 weeks until tomorrow. Still have to make sure AF doesn't show up Sunday. Then gotta wait for twelve weeks to tell anybody. This is gonna be a long 9 months!

Baby dust to y'all!

User Image

10 years ago

@Mmkohl, on the off-chance that I actually miss my period tomorrow (plus a couple more days, because I don't trust it >_> ) I'll be testing on Sunday the 17th.

But trust me to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

10 years ago

otowns- you crack me up!

i'm on 8dpo here. tested yesterday and today bc clearly i have a problem. LOL i know it's still too early - just frustrated bc i ovulated so late this cycle (CD34 today). i keep trying not to symptom spot but find that i can't help myself ::sigh::

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

@MrsBogie Yeah, I hear that! It is honestly impossible for me not to try to symptom spot, so I'm totes with you on that one! and for you all the same.

10 years ago

tons more days before I can test! I'm only on 2dpo! But I've been checking my underwear and when I wipe to see if there's any sign of implantation bleeding. TMI?

Other than being extremely tired I have no symptoms yet. But I know its far too early for any. Which makes me wonder why I'm tired.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

Prinder - same to you!! my luteal phase is usually only 10 days so AF is due fri - one day after you!

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

AF is due tomorrow or Friday, I am so tired I can hardly function...but I always get super tired during my period, and for like a week after. I have tried upping my iron intake to see if that helps, but haven't been doing that for long enough to make a difference yet. :( if she doesn't show I will test Sunday. Unfortunately all the signs of her arrival are very present...

10 years ago

@Snowwhite - YOU CAN DO EEEET! Fight, fight, fight! LOL in all seriousness; it sucks to wait, but if you can keep yourself distracted all the better. You know what I mean?

@MrsBogie & @Runnermama; We're all basically right on either side of each other, aren't we? Funtimes! We're all in a war of attrition here. No one really knows when our turn will start, but so long as we don't give up there is always a chance. </obnoxiously hopeful speech>

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo