Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 624 Replies | Last Page

9 dpo today. Lots of new things seem to be happening today! Temp dipped a little, but still way above coverline. Lots of creamy/watery CM (sorry tmi) Feeling pinching/pulling in my lower belly. BBs feel huge. Hoping these are all good signs. :) Going to try to wait until 12 dpo to test. DH is birthday is coming up at the end of next week so I'm hoping I'll have an extra special gift for him this year!

10 years ago

CD34 has just turned into CD1.

Congrats to all the ladies who have their BFPs!

I'm trucking on to the next.

10 years ago • Post starter

JustKats I'm so sorry Hun :(

User Image

10 years ago

I found 30 ovulation tests and 10 pregnancy tests on amazon for 6.19$ I think I might stock up.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

NICE SNOW!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

hopeful - sounds promising :) keeping my fingers crossed for you!

justkats - sorry for your disappointment. gl heading into next cycle

snow - what a find!

hope everyone else is hanging in okay

Me: 29 DH: 30 Married for 3 years TTC #1 since January 2014. User Image

10 years ago

I have a recent ovulation test posted could anyone please tell me if any of them look positive? If not no worries...

User Image

10 years ago

It doesn't give you enough room to write on the pic.
I only tested once aday in the mornings they would have nothing at all some times till 2days before which was a line you could see was a surge but then the the positive o day was clearly the darkest i got and the day after oday it went back to what the surge lines was like.
For me personly i found it abit confusing cause there was soo many tests, i found it a little hard to see which ones was darker than others.
Have you ever tested just once aday to see what you get.
This month when i tested i got the surge line on cd 11 then nothing cd12 and when i did a test at 4am on cd 13 it was a positive line.
They recon most woman ovulate on day one of ovulation day and at the begining when ovulation starts.
If you're getting a darker line first test of the day compared to the morning of the day before i would say you start ovulating in the morning. We had intercourse on the surge day and juat after finding i was o-ing at 4am and it worked for me. Hope that makes sense and may help you.
I didn't normaly test at 4 am but april..not this month i forgot its may now, was trying for doing IT every one of those days but well my poor OH must have felt too presured and couldn't the day before i Od which is why i tested so early the next day in the hope we could catch the window as i don't have 24hr eggs

10 years ago

@justcats really sorry to see april wasn't you're month.

10 years ago

That makes complete sense fungus. I was advised from some
Ladies on here to test twice a day. Typically at 2pm and at 9 pm because some women's LH surges are shorter than others. Thank you for your advice and encouragement! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo