Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 624 Replies | Last Page

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Big time to LianneO for her ! We're so happy for you!

9 years ago

I am now cycle day 1 :(
I'm actually not upset because I know we should probably be having more sex than twice a month to get pregnant LOL it's getting around to doing it and then I had that bladder infection. Was just not a good month.

But WOW to so many positives on this board. That's so amazing! I can't keep track of all of you now but congrats to you all!!

9 years ago

Well I'm still waiting for to start.. supposed to be Friday but could be anytime. My spotting is dark yucky brown but all over the place. Had it straight for two days... then this afternoon nothing... what the heck. Usually before its enough to be super annoying but not enough for a tampon and continues right until cd 1. Could just be a weird one this time LOL. Oh well...

Can't believe the amount of in this thread! I'm so happy for everyone. Sending TONS of love and happiness :)

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

I am 12DPO today. waiting to test on friday 16th
No major Symptoms except sometimes funny feeling in uterus. and sometimes minor cramping on left or right abdomen.and once cramps in right boob.not sure but hoping for the positive result.
congrats to all who hv

9 years ago

Complain and ye shall receive. I complained I had no symptoms. But now I'm so nauseated I can't sleep. My boobs ache so bad I can't find a comfortable position. Cramping. Gas. I started crying it felt so horrible. I think the hormones just kicked in.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Dude you Are telling me. My back is hurting so bad and my sinuses are swollen and I'm just run over by a truck exhausted.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello! I was on these boards for many months in the past and have decided to make a comeback. I took a break from trying to conceive for just about a year. My boyfriend/soon to be fiancé and I are TTC now. I am 33 and he is 35. This is our first month officially TTC, so here we go! We are also in the process of moving from New Orleans to SC....which is a huge thing for me, as I have never lived anywhere else but here my entire life. We're ready for some big changes :-)

My name is Kristi, btw.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Kristi! welcome back! how are you doing today? sorry that you are having the stress of moving i know how that is.

So ladies no cramping today.
Af due tomorrow
Cervix is now a little lower but still smaller than normal.
Still having sinusitis and sore nips and boobs.

going to test tomorrow

wish me luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks, Vettechgirl. Good luck...I hope ya get your BFP soon! Have you tested yet? When are you planning on testing?

Just saw you are testing tomorrow. Wow...let us know ASAP!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo