Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hahaha touchscreen phones may be a great invetion but they now make it look like we can't spell even the simple words.
This is my pic
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=262274

10 years ago

OMGOSH Guys!!!! I started taking fertilaid and noticed a big difference right Away. Even my OPKS are starting to become positive earlier Than I normally would! Typical day is CD 20 and it started darkening around CD13 so super stoked here! Any advice is welcomed!

User Image

10 years ago

@ Fungas I checked out your pic. Congratulations! Now for the rest of us to follow suit!

@ Vettechgirll11. Glad it is making a difference already! I'm sure it has to feel so much better to be clear about what is happening with you body. Baby dust!

User Image

10 years ago

Mmkohl: it does make a big difference! Thank you for your support! I will
Be updated my OPKS on my test gallery everyday, so please if you'd like comment and let me know positive or negative :) it would be a huge help!

To all baby dust and good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

congrats fungus!!! when you testing again??

been reading up on you gals to check in :) baby dust to you all!!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Firsttimemommy: I must be slow or something but i didnt know you were pregnant!! that is so EXCITING!!! sending !!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ Fungus

I totally see a line! When are you going to do another test?

10 years ago

@firsttimemommy
I did do one to day just to see if it would be darker but its the same as yesturdays.
Tuesday i'm going to do my next one.
I'm allergic to gluten nice to see i'm not aloan with the food problem on here.
I' glad to say that this means there isn't anything wrong with us just continuous wrong timing.
I just had a look at my test from today and it does look a bit darker now that when i did it this morning.
I'm hoping tuesdays will be dark enough to tell and show the other half the good news.
Won't feel totaly safe though AF does a no show then .

10 years ago

Alright lady experts, I need your advice. As stated previously, I've had three long, crazy cycles with a, "you may or may not have ovulated." I took to buying dip strips, and only looked for the dark test line. Today is CD29, and after looking at them again....I may have actually ovulated?!

What's the opinion, here?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone.. I'm new to this topic and this forum in general. I think I'm 10 DPO right now (second month TTC #2, I've never used an OPK so just basing it on my LMP). Trying not to overanalyse my symptoms (or lack of them) this month. I've discovered I REALLY love looking at other people's HPTs and trying to spot a faint lineâ??it's a great way of trying to hold off doing them too early myself.

Anyway good luck to all of you, wherever you're at in your cycles. It's super cool that there's a neat community of supportive women right here.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo