Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Oh my goodness otowns! I really hope it is not food poisoning either! I just ate pretzels and feel like they aren't going to stay put...hang in there!

9 years ago

Runnermama

User Image

9 years ago

on the @Prinder and @Runnermom

SOOOO Happy for you ladies!

26 May 2014 - | 30 May 2014 - CP | 30 June 2014 -  BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Hey ladies about to post a test. Please comment :) I know it's early but I just was having some fun :)

User Image

9 years ago

Omg vettech! I see something there! Faint, but I see it!!

User Image

9 years ago

That's what I thought baby dust!!!! OMG I would be the happiest girl alive if it got darker! Thank you for sending me the sticky vibes :)

User Image

9 years ago

Vettechgirl11- i soo see a faint line , hope they keep getting darker!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Ameejo! I'm gonna wait a couple days before testing again. :) well hopefully haha I am a POAS addict so we shall see...

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks again everyone. DH and I are both very excited, to be sure. My mother is over the moon about becoming a grandmother for the first time and DH's mom is also very pleased to hear that there's another baby on the way.

@Runnermama OMG, that's so awesome! We're bump-sisters! ! I'm so happy for you two! That's wonderful news!

@otowns Tired, very tried, but excited. Yeah, I still find myself checking every time I have to pee. I've got my first appointment for blood work and to see the midwife at about 8 weeks (in June) and I have a feeling I'll be POAS every week between now and then just to be sure. As for you: I'm really hoping that's not food poisoning. My mom got that once when she was pregnant with me, her and the rest of the family were not happy campers. Have you checked with anyone else who ate the chicken to see if they're having any symptoms? If so, best to contact a doctor right away.

@Kiki the biggest symptoms I had was: almost chronic fatigue; OMG CRAMPING; increased CM after Ov; and VERY sensitive Nibs with the occasional bout of dizzy/lightheadedness and being just generally bloated/gassy. As for you, what DPO are you right now? the brown/pink spots might be Implantation Bleeding; I didn't get them myself, but some women do.

@Vettechgirl I can't wait to see your too! We're all pulling for you! I'll take a look at your test ASAP!

@babydust Don't get disheartened if you decide to test early and it's a . It's hard to wait, but the longer you wait the better your changes are, especially if you miss your period. and ! We're rooting for you!

9 years ago

Prinder thank you so much for looking at my test! I appreciate it! Cant wait for it to get darker :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo