Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies today is officially CD1 for me. Off to the February board!

User Image

9 years ago

@vettchegirl- Sorry hun, next cycle will be yours!! (and hopefully mine lol) I have a feeling I'll be joining you shortly.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Ah-- best of luck on the February board! I'll probably know by tomorrow if I'll be joining you.

9 years ago

@snow Wow, that's awesome! It's always great, the feeling a person gets when they find ways to cope without medication. Take good care of yourself, okay?

@Vettechgirl Good luck on the Valentine's Day baby!

@Kiki What CD are you at now? Sorry, I can't keep track of anything these days - my brain is feels like it's made of cardboard.

@Evergreen Have I asked you yet if you've been symptom spotting? What CD are you?

9 years ago

Hi ladies!!!!

Swollen vagina can i be pregnant????

I am really curious to know whether any one else has experienced what I am?I have not had my af for nearly two months, been getting early pregnancy symptoms and have tested serveral times at home with home pregnancy test but comes out as faint line. So I decided to make appointment with the doctor twice they did the test but like me at home were unsure due to faint lines. However, for the last 4-5 days my vagina from the top just under my stomach and belly button (not sure how to explain in better terms) seems to be swollen and bigger and also when touching the vagina or the labia they seem very soft and the colour seems to be purplish????What do you think I can be pregnany but it's not showing in the urine test clearly.Please reply as I am stressing out now  

9 years ago

Hi
I just found this topic wish I had known about it at the begining of my cycle! This is cycle 14 for dh and me. I feel I may have gone a bit more crazy with this TTC thing. i.e. deciding that since I am getting back into shape and was a complete pro at hand stands as a child I would do one after the deed.... I can only hope that my husband was over come with erotic thoughts at the sight of my epic naked handstand fail... as he was to weakened by laughter to render aid..
I have been temping checking my cervical offerings and I believe I have found my cervix on several occasions.
This is day 7 dpo for me and I am tryng to fight my addiction to preg tests by stalking other 7 dpo tests on this site which is how I found this group, Good luck to everyone

9 years ago

Hi Everyone! I haven't looked at this board for a while. I log on to record my temps and that's about it. I've been really busy. So it's going to take me a while to read over everything and catch up with everyone.

On here, my possible O is detected on CD18. On FF it is detected on CD17. They were the same last month. Do they often disagree on O dates? Which one is normally more accurate? My chart is on my profile if anyone wants to take a look and tell me what they think.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

@mummy2dd Hi and welcome. I've never experienced anything like you are describing in my life. You're saying it's purplish? Have you had a gyno inspect it yet?

@Mchaplin An interesting thought, but unfortunately doing a handstand after isn't likely to improve your chances. I'm sure it made for some interesting fore-play for a second round, however. A lot of it has to do with just having good timing (possibly also knowing your cycle) and luck. I assume if you've been checking your cervix you've also been observing your CM - not to be TMI but what is the consistency like?

@HisLadyBug Welcome back! I wish I had an answer for you on that one, but I only used the CM method for trying to pinpoint my O-date since my cycles were very regular. Personally, I would on both days and not ask questions. Are you trying to gender-select?

9 years ago

Mchaplin- I don't know if the hand stand thing helps or not but that's what I have done while trying with my first (pregnant 8th cycle) and also this time(pregnant 10th cycle). I figure a little gravity can only help those swimmers stay inside at the very least! And DH gets a good laugh every time. You are not alone with the circus act

User Image

9 years ago

Hi prinder,

I have heard that when it comes to beige pregnant they is alot of blood flow and it can cause the color to change. But my main concern is that when u r pregnant can you see any physical changes to the vagina like its swollen or getting bigger as days go on.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo