Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 624 Replies | Last Page

well i had one faint positive, then it was all BFN so we shall see. AF is due tomorrow. hopefuilly she doesnt show.

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking and praying for ya! How long have you been TTC? Just curious.

Btw, has anyone seen Cristi, PBC, Felurian, Stephanie or 35andReady around the boards at all??

User Image

9 years ago

No I haven't seen them and thank you! We have been TTC for three years. It's been a long road coming but if I get my positive soon it would make my heart leap with Joy! I'll be praying for you too :)

User Image

9 years ago

@otowns Oh well; but now you can try for the Valentine's Day baby (of course me saying that never gets old...) which is just awesome!

@Kiki Keep an eye on that, it could be a case of late Implantation Bleeding. Some people mistake it for being a very light period. Hang in there!

@babydusttome Welcome! Symptoms can be jerks - you can think it's pregnancy and yet it's normal PMS and vice versa; I know it happened to me a lot. One-sided cramping was something I've had pregnant. Every woman is different, and each pregnancy is different - are there any symptoms that you haven't experienced before this point? Or are you missing some of the ones you normally expect to see?

@snow Awww, try to take it easy for the next couple of days.

@Vettechgirl Ditto for you too on trying to rest and relax. For my early hip pains, I found walking around and doing stretching helped some, but every woman is different.

@beatlesabbeyrd Welcome back! Wow, exciting times for you two, it sounds like. Are you symptom tracking at all or was there any special plan of attack for this cycle?

9 years ago

babydusttome7 welcome

beatlesabbeyrd welcome back

evergreen welcome not to long to wait now

prinder hope your keeping well

snowwhite were about the same day in our cycles im due af on the 21st aswell im 9 DPO i OV on cycle day 15

vettechgirl11 hope you get a on your next test

otowns sorry to hear that but dont give up your day will come i may see you on the feb babies borad if AF arrives next wk

lianneO your line is so dark i dont think you need a digital to confirm

kiki2387 dont give up hope

this 2WW is killing me slowly

User Image

9 years ago

@prinder- thank you! Its so nice to have such a support network here. Still waiting to see if will arrive.. Spotting slowed now its only when i go to the bathroom. Trying not to obsess. DH is being so hopeful and supportive also. :)

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Thank you everyone for a warm welcome!
feeling better now waiting to test tomorrow....
no new symptoms except some fussy feeling in uterus compare to previous cycles.

9 years ago

Well ladies I can't tell if it's because of my illness or what but my BBT went from 97.9 to 98.11 in a day and I am due today. So that is encouraging :)

User Image

9 years ago

Vettechgirl: yay!! That's promising!

Afm: I'm on a 2 hour drive back home. My back is killing me. Not sure if it's just because I've been sitting in this car for an hour or not. I read up on how to wear seat belts when pregnant. You know. Just encase. I don't think I'm weary it right for early pregnancy though. Should be home soon though. Then I'm going for bloodwork.

Hope all the expecting ladies are doing well!
Those testing or close to it good luck!
Those waiting in the tortuous two week wait. Baby dust!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Just checked myself: I know tmi: but there Is some pink :/ I am kinda heart broken

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo