Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, I am 4dpo and I have already took an HPT, yes I know it's too early but I just couldn't help myself, I'm so anixious and so excited. I am (like all of you) praying for a miracle. Me and DH are trying for #4 and hopefully a little girl as we already have 3 sons. I am 35 and he is almost 37. I have PCOS but for almost a year now, out of no where I've been getting regular AF. I don't know what happened but I feel so blessed :). We have been actively trying for this baby since January and before that we were in a if it happens it happens mode since last May. We were recently married on September 1, 2013 and are prayerful that this is our month. I have placed myself on an herb and vitamin regimen and am tempting, using OPK's and BD everyday. lol If it doesn't happen this cycle I'm going to start taking Fertile-aid, and Ova Boost along with the things I am already taking (Evening Primrose, Maca Root, Vitex, Saw Palmetto, Licorice Root, Selenium, Omega 3-6-9, Prenatal Vitamin, Cinnamon) and I'm going to put DH on the same stuff but the male version. At any rate good luck, warm wishes, PRAYERS & LOTS & LOTS OF STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!! Congrats to all the BFP'S make room for the rest of us because here we come :)

User Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

What the general opinion on Vitex? I've read a lot about it but haven't added it to my supplements yet since I've read some adverse stuff too.

Does it really help?

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I am a bit confused. Ctp moved my coverline from 97.42 to 97.9? This happened today at 8 dpo. Should I be concerned?

10 years ago

Hi, everyone. I'd like to join in hoping for January babies.
It's been three months since my miscarriage. DH and I took a short vacation earlier this month (during fertile days), so I'm wishing that relaxation helped my body flow into baby making gear! I took a test two days ago and thought I saw a super faint line, but retested with FMU and it was bfn, so it's still a guessing game. AF is due Thursday and I plan to retest that morning (if I can make it).
I read some posts here about twins... That's always been my secret wish... would LOVE twins! (Just don't tell my husband I said that) LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome 2the9months :) twins sound fabulous!

User Image

10 years ago

She.76- I'm doing good trying to keep my kind off the tww. I also have been using my CM this month to try and track the big O. I don't know how accurate is supposed to be but I had my O day 1 day before last months and last month I used OPKs. So I'm assuming for me tracking my CM is pretty accurate. I hope it is for you as well!

Planning on testing on Mother's Day since that is when AF is due. Long cycles make for long TWWs.

Hoping to see more BFP on here before then! Lots of baby dust to you all!

User Image

10 years ago

So I just came back from the doctors and I have a bladder infection. So annoyed. I guess we were having too much sex lol
Does this mean I can't have sex till my meds are done?

10 years ago

Awwwww I'm sorry :(

User Image

10 years ago

She.76- everything is going, not to much to report. The only thing i can really report is I feel a little out of it and crazy metallic taste in my mouth. Praying that this is a good sign!

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks @ vettechgirl11

Today was a horrible day. My job is so stressful sometimes I get worried that I shouldn't be getting pregnant. I worry that I will have a miscarriage or what will I do when I am really showing. How am I supposed to work in a very high stressful fast paced environment while pregnant? I'm worried.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo