Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 624 Replies | Last Page

Thank you, snowwhite! Good luck tomorrow and lots of Babydust!

User Image

9 years ago

candi

for tomorrow snow hope u get a

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks girls!!

I was discussing things with my best friend. She had a point. I just came off of bcp. I'm probably gonna have a crazy cycle until it's out of my system. So what I thought was implantation was probably the bcps fault. I'm probably not pregnant. I still have everything crossed but I won't be too disappointed if I'm not

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Well.. the witch got me .. hopping over to the february board! GL to you ladies who have yet to test and sticky vibes to those who got your bfps this month!

Thanks for all the support!

User Image

9 years ago

good morning everyone well i tested this morning and got 15DPO clear blue digital said pregnant 2-3 weeks since conception so that would be right im 4 weeks an 1 day eedd January 27 im over the moon just hope it sticks

User Image

9 years ago

congratulations to all the

well ladies I have been spotting now for the last 3-4 days nothing to where I have to wear something...so Idk if this is af or not!! last month af was 7 days late and when it finally came it was a heavy af and now this month af was due 1 day after I started spotting...so idk what is going on with me if it is not af then I am on cd35 but if it is I guess I am on cd3-4 I guess I will just wait and see....I usually have spotting the first day then it gradually get's heavier but as of now it is only spotting I guess I will just wait and see what happens these next couple of days

DD..4/30/1997 DD..10/25/2002 Our little angel miscarriage 5/6/13 at 10 weeks

9 years ago

kirbcat! Hope you come join us on the other site . We would love to have you over there!

User Image

9 years ago

Well ladies. Im out.. I got my results today and they were negative. So I guess the HPTs weren't lying after all.

No sign of AF yet though. Should be here today. Unless I revert back to when I was off bc last time. 32 day cycles. Which means my LP is extremely long.

Im just waiting for AF now. I'll be over on the February boards. CIAO!

CONGRATS KIRBCAT! So Exciting!!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Congrats kirbcat!!

I'm sorry about your bloodwork snowwhite! :( hopefully ur af regulates soon!

Goodluck tfor#3! Hope you get ur BFP!!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I am on CD26 and 8 or 9 DPO. According to FF I am 9DPO and my chart on here has me at 8DPO, Anyway, Last night I noticed a tiny bit of light red spotting right before I went to bed. This morning there was a light pink smear when I wiped. Now it's so light I probably wouldn't even notice if I wasn't looking for it. AF isn't due until maybe Sat or Sun. If I have spotting, it's normally the day before AF. I religiously take my BBT, and it did dip 2 days ago (not below the coverline), then shot back up yesterday. Today it was still high. I don't know what is going on. Maybe I'm out this cycle.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo