Community post

Discussion

Fingers Crossed for January 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I figured that I'd start off with a January 2015 group for all those lovelies still trying!

I'm only on CD2 currently, but it's never too soon to find ladies with the same cycle!

My last cycles were 35, 37, and 39 days (my first off of oral contraceptives). I'm hoping this cycle regulates, but I'll be taking B6 and using OPKs to pinpoint ovulation.

Good luck, ladies!

624 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 624 Replies | Last Page

@jfh It's the small things that count, right? I'm glad that I can help keep people in good spirits. As for coping, I'm doing okay - sat down with my v. curious DH (he's studying to become a Homeopath) and explained the kinds of symptoms women can experience and why they have them. Let's just say his mind was blown by how awesome we are. How are you keeping your calm these days?

@Runnermama Say you're giving it up for Lent? Tell them that you're on a new health-kick and are trying to keep your system free of toxins (it's half true...)? I donno; DH's family like to drink as well, but I've never been the type to join in - it's a rare thing when I will, rather - so that wouldn't be such a big deal for me, but I can see how that might raise some eyebrows.

@Kiki Welcome aboard! Have you been tracking symptoms at all?

@MrsBogie I could never neglect my ladies! I'm enjoying myself talking to all of you, so it isn't a chore at all. The checking can't be helped, I think we all doing even if we don't want to admit it. Are you having any other symptoms beyond cramping?

@LianneO Don't fret over it too much - the statistics aren't in favour of spotting = pregnancy. If it helps, I didn't observe any Implantation Bleeding this cycle, either. So don't let it get you down, okay? With or without, it is just a symptom and every woman and pregnancy is different - no two will have the same signs. and I'm keeping my for you!

and everyone! May the odds be ever in your favour!

10 years ago

Hey girls! I'm still here stalking you guys hoping for you all to join me!

For those worried about implantation bleeding, don't fret too much. I didn't have any this time or with my first. So you never know!

and to all!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! If I don't get this period tomorrow I am going to wait till wed to test. Since January my period has been all over the place I am anywhere from 24-28 (and once even a whole week after that ugh) cycle. Nomally its 25 days -it's super annoying. Today is cd 25.
How is everyone feeling today?

10 years ago

@Mmkohl Ever the voice of reason for us first-timers. Any new experiences or observations you've had that you'd like to share with us?

@otowns Yay! Wow, that is pretty messed up. I'm doing okay, off-and-on aches in my back but I'm chalking that up to me using poor posture. My symptoms have been basically the same since 13 DPO, so nothing new to report. The only downside that I'm seeing right now is the fact that my test strips haven't arrived yet and it's already 2PM here so it isn't likely to turn up until Monday unless I have my husband go out and get one on his way home from work tonight. How have you been feeling?

10 years ago

Only thing I'm noticing so far is fatigue/exhaustion. Hoping I don't get sick this time around, but who knows since last time around it didn't start until the second trimester.

Trying to stay sane keeping this secret from people. Tomorrow would be they day AF would normally be here. Can't wait to put that behind me.

Today is going to be tough. Hanging out my my friend who is 5 months pregnant with her first. So it will be lots of baby talk but won't be able to share my news. Kinda worried that she will ask if I'm pregnant. She knows we have been trying since last June.

Really want all of you to move over to the next site soon. It truly is pretty boring over there without y'all!

User Image

10 years ago

@prinder- thanks so much!! I am a huge symptom stalker lol last cycle I had sore bbs, moody, nausea, bloating etc etc lol ended up being wicked PMS! This cycle Ive got nothing. Just excessive CM and thats it!! Im hoping thats a good sign. I think today Im around 7-8 dpo and woke up crampy but no spotting (yet). Fingers crossed! How about you?!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

@Mmkohl Aww, yeah I'm kind of hoping I manage to skirt the morning sickness, too. My mother had it bad when she was pregnant with me, so I've heard me some horror stories. Wow it's got to be hard to just sit there and nod when you don't feel like you can say anything yet! I don't know how I would do it, if I was in your shoes. Pretty soon it will be all behind you and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the fun. I've been keeping secret wish lists on Amazon to bide my time for right now so I don't go crazy whenever anyone mentions this thing or that for my baby niece. Well, if all goes well on Monday (the tests didn't arrive and I couldn't get my husband to pick one up) I'll be signing up then so you won't be so lonely.

@Kiki well, if it helps, I've already missed and I've been experiencing the CM increase, so maybe that's a good sign - is it something you have never had before?

10 years ago

Prinder, I would go out and hunt down a test for tomorrow! No sign of AF yet, here...I'm off to work and I am on my feet running all night so maybe that will get things moving if that's what it takes right now. Tomorrow will be four days late if nothing happens...oh, the anticipation! I cleaned out a bunch of closets to keep me busy today and I am donating all the clothes to the good will tomorrow! Had to make room, just in case ;)

Congrats to everyone who has recently gotten their BFP, good luck to those testing tomorrow and hang in there to everyone on the TWW ( or the two day wait for test strips!)

10 years ago

@prinder- thats really exciting for you!!! I hope you get your bfp. Can wait to hear your result! Well, I dont want to jinx myself lol but usually after O my CM dries and I dont have a lot.. this time seems a bit different... we'll see!
Congrats to everyone who got their bfps!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

@Runnermama I would, but we live in the middle of freaking nowhere (there isn't even a gas station in this town, that's how remote it is) and in the UK most stores close after 8PM so I'm out of luck. That's really awesome! I can't wait to see your bfp! It sounds mighty likely.

@Kiki I'm like you are for my cycle usually. After O, I normally start to dry up all the way until hits. It isn't a lot of CM that I've got right now, I don't really notice it when I wipe (TMI?) but I can see it if I'm wearing darker coloured panties.

and ladies!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo